BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why are Men Soo Arrogant These days?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:34am
Sounds like you need to go elsewhere to meet a different type of black man. If you go to a club playing Peter Pan ass music, ("I just need to know what that coochie like so one time is fine with me"/"She gotta big booty so I call her Big Booty") then don't be surprised if you keep meeting Peter Pan ass niccas. The "I don't wanna grow up. I wannabe a Toys R US kid" type of men come in all ages, races and income levels

Edited by lanae - Dec 08 2012 at 10:35am
Sponsored Links

lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Keep in mind that as you move up in life you'll meet different people who are more mature and different than those you have met now. There are many good men out there and maybe you haven't met any now but that doesn't mean you won't in the future. Keep trying and don't give up hope.

Try joining and meet men at nice places such as church, civic groups, political meetings, four-year universities.

And this
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:11pm
Sweetie you just attractin the wrong ones..
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 3:55pm
Nah. Its not that deep everyone. I love black men, and will never entirely give up on them. Not all are the same yes I know. I was just vex that day, so I came on BHM to vent. But I'm good now Wink
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:48pm
That is the going norm these days along with a slew of thirsty women flocking just to get a piece of a man per se. You just gotta keep your head up and know that you are the prize. REAL MEN like a challenge and the majority of these women don't even know what that word means.....It will be ok...
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I will just say this:

Its very interesting that when a black woman generalizes black men on a female message board, most people come in and tell the woman she shouldn't be generalizing, etc

But ever lurk a black make message board? Do they do the same when negative things are said about black women?
So we should do the same thing? Just make the circle go round and round? Because we all know that's how problems get fixed, by adding to it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:05pm
OP, you need to get out of your little bubble and meet men who are about something. You sound like you only go after basic guys, hood guys that aren't trying to achieve much. Maybe if you up your standards. You won't run into these problems as much.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Nah. Its not that deep everyone. I love black men, and will never entirely give up on them. Not all are the same yes I know. I was just vex that day, so I came on BHM to vent. But I'm good now Wink
That's good. Trust me though OP, maybe you should tap into another pool of guys and not the ones you usually go for. That way you don't run into the same mentality.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:51pm

I understand what you are saying and I've dated enough black men to know what you were experiencing. It's sad that alot of women are subject to these types of behaviors but the society will leave in allows it so that's what it is. You can try dating different types of black men or simply try other races it's good to try something new you may be getting those reactions from those men you met to lead you to someone else that will meet your expectations.

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

I have those days too...I love blk men but right now I'm mad at them however I won't allow myslef to give up on them totally..... although the majority act the way you mentioned in your first post.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic