Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why are Men Soo Arrogant These days?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:23am
I will just say this:

Its very interesting that when a black woman generalizes black men on a female message board, most people come in and tell the woman she shouldn't be generalizing, etc

But ever lurk a black make message board? Do they do the same when negative things are said about black women?
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:01am
^That doesn't make it OK.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:56am
Mixer, its just dumb and retarded for bw to be the all defensive when it comes to the men, when all you have to do is observe that its not equal on both sides. Its like being in a one sided relationship.the party being all nice and trying so hard just looks stupid. stop trying to act like bw should be used as a negro safety net and cheer squad when Negros themselves don't feel that way. Ijs

Let me go to a black male forum and see bout 3 pages of posters admonishing the op for negatively generalizing bw, or the bw he's dealt with. Won't happen and honestly people need to let that sh*t soak in
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:00pm
No one here defended deadbeats or whatever. What was said was that there's better men out there then those types so there was no need for the OP to generalize.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:23am
Keep in mind that as you move up in life you'll meet different people who are more mature and different than those you have met now. There are many good men out there and maybe you haven't met any now but that doesn't mean you won't in the future. Keep trying and don't give up hope.

Try joining and meet men at nice places such as church, civic groups, political meetings, four-year universities.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:22pm
I can't believe how many times some of these comments have been thanked.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I can't believe how many times some of these comments have been thanked.

You cant call me a liar tho

A lot of women are quick to defend men when their men will not do the same. Instead of trying to admonish me for telling the truth as I see it, why not go on those male dominated sites and ask them why they do what they do?

Instead you're trying to be like "be quiet woman, just accept that black men dont care when you're generalized but you're wrong for not jumping up and saving their honor. Cuz 2 wrongs dont make a right!!"  Come on I see through thatSleepy
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:35pm
What?! Again, no one is defending sorry men. Just because some idiots on some board go anti-black women doesn't mean there aren't good black men out there, here or wherever.
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:47pm
I think OP just needs to pick better men in general. It seems that she is going after these guys that claim to have "this status". Well if they all claim to have this status that means your type of men you like to date isn't that great. your bound to keep getting hurt. 

If your in college try to get to know people in your major you never know you might meet the man of your dreams who is the very opposite from your type. 
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:38am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I will just say this:

Its very interesting that when a black woman generalizes black men on a female message board, most people come in and tell the woman she shouldn't be generalizing, etc

But ever lurk a black make message board? Do they do the same when negative things are said about black women?

I don't know nor do I care what some mystery men on a message board are saying. All I know is that my father, brother, and spouse are exceptional people and are all black men. 
Just because someone else makes blanket generalizations about people doesn't mean I have to do the same. I have no reason to be bitter or spiteful. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic