Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why are Men Soo Arrogant These days?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Nah. Its not that deep everyone. I love black men, and will never entirely give up on them. Not all are the same yes I know. I was just vex that day, so I came on BHM to vent. But I'm good now Wink

I have those days too...I love blk men but right now I'm mad at them however I won't allow myslef to give up on them totally..... although the majority act the way you mentioned in your first post.

you've met the majority of black men?

Pardon me.....the majority I have met.
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:55pm
I slightly disagree with some of these post. I've been in that same mind set before, but the past year or so my views have changed. I've noticed that the "arrogant" type of guys was the guy that I was going for at that time in my life. I didn't realize it until recently. The nice ones with some type of d@mn sense I unknowingly turned down, or sabotaged the relationship. So it may not be that's it most black men are arrogant, it's just the type of men you are allowing into your space. If you want better stop settling for less.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I will just say this:

Its very interesting that when a black woman generalizes black men on a female message board, most people come in and tell the woman she shouldn't be generalizing, etc

But ever lurk a black make message board? Do they do the same when negative things are said about black women?
So we should do the same thing? Just make the circle go round and round? Because we all know that's how problems get fixed, by adding to it.

I just find it very work horse-ish to constantly take on the burden of extending themselves to people, who on average, don't do the same in return.

Problems get fixed if both parties decide to compromise and work on it. Not if one party is sh*tting on the other and the other party is browbeaten when they tell their perspective.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:33pm
Hmm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

There are a lot of decent black men out there. You need to start figuring out why you are attracting a certain type. Just because YOU have trouble attracting good black men doesn't mean they don't exist.
Go ahead and date non black men but I bet you'll still attract the same dirt bags. smh at you thinking non black men are innately better

Girl, BOOM
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

There are a lot of decent black men out there. You need to start figuring out why you are attracting a certain type. Just because YOU have trouble attracting good black men doesn't mean they don't exist.
Go ahead and date non black men but I bet you'll still attract the same dirt bags. smh at you thinking non black men are innately better

Girl, BOOM

100% agreed
Grapes25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grapes25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 10:51am
Aside from the very generalized assumption of men being highly arrogant, I honestly feel that WOMEN are the arrogant ones these days- driven by societal expectations and standards. ( Although that applies to BOTH genders)

Edited by Grapes25 - Jan 21 2013 at 10:51am
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:32pm

I will just say this:

Its very interesting that when a black woman generalizes black men on a female message board, most people come in and tell the woman she shouldn't be generalizing, etc

But ever lurk a black make message board? Do they do the same when negative things are said about black women?

This all day.

I don't understand why black women continue to defend and support black men when all they do is sh*t all over us.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

I will just say this:

This all day.

I don't understand why black women continue to defend and support black men when all they do is sh*t all over us.
Nothing like being racist against your own people.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Girl, BOOM
Exactly you jus gonna attrack the same type of dude, different color.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic