Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy are Men Soo Arrogant These days?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why are Men Soo Arrogant These days?
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:37pm

The more I date black men the more I'm starting to get turned off by them. I'm really trying my hardest not to put all in the same category...but what else can I say? It seems like majority of them (between ages 18-35) try to live vicariously through what they hear in rap music. They all claim to date "bad b*tches" that "model" etc. But when you see the chicks they date, they look below average. Or they claim to have a certian level of status, but you never see any proof of it. Some of these men are full of themselves for absolutely no reason. (Generally speaking) He could be a bum, with no obtainable life goals, unattractive, and no formal education, but he'll still go around bragging like he's God's gift to women. I feel like society has made these men these men think that their hot commodity, because statics “allegedly” claim that 70% of black women are single.  So a lot of these men have the “Fake it till you make it” mentality, but I’m just not buying it. I gladly move on to the next, because in my opinion men come a dime a dozen. I’m not bitter, I’m just starting to get more and more turned off by these f..kd up personalities.

Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:39pm

jr.
ariahoney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 3:03pm
Black, White, Hispanic, Latino, Molato and Doritos, they are all arrogant Honey so do not get it twisted. Simply because Black Men and some others happen to show their arrogance upfront, does not mean the others aren't arrogant. Girl, they sure are, it's a silent expression, but the kind that can f*&^ with your mind too depending on the issue, topic or setting. Do not forget also that they are a product of their environment and associations too. You can hate em or Love, why not do both...lol
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 3:35pm
da fck? You do know that generalizing and stereotyping a race of people based upon your experiences with an elite few (specifically Your own race... I'm assuming you're aa/black) is coontastic right? Confused
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 3:48pm
Don't let those men get you down their are plenty of black men out there who aren't arrogant.
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.
I remember this episodeLOL
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:34pm
^ Your right. You made a good point. I say “black men” because that’s majority of what I date.

I'm not saying men of other races aren't arrogant. Trust me I understand they can be just as bad (if not worse) I'm simply expressing my frustration with the type of men I've been running into lately. And I not the only one experiencing this. I have other female friends that are going through the exact same thing. (We’ve all talked about it recently)Maybe it’s just the type of guys I'm dating. They seem to look good physically, and on paper (credential wise). But their personality is the pits. Which is a major turn off.

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:45pm
I'm glad I live in North Florida and not South.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:11pm
There are a lot of decent black men out there. You need to start figuring out why you are attracting a certain type. Just because YOU have trouble attracting good black men doesn't mean they don't exist.
Go ahead and date non black men but I bet you'll still attract the same dirt bags. smh at you thinking non black men are innately better

Edited by leftywefty - Dec 01 2012 at 8:13pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

^ Your right. You made a good point. I say “black men” because that’s majority of what I date.

I'm not saying men of other races aren't arrogant. Trust me I understand they can be just as bad (if not worse) I'm simply expressing my frustration with the type of men I've been running into lately. And I not the only one experiencing this. I have other female friends that are going through the exact same thing. (We’ve all talked about it recently)Maybe it’s just the type of guys I'm dating. They seem to look good physically, and on paper (credential wise). But their personality is the pits. Which is a major turn off.

can't relateSleepy
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic