BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why are black men so bitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why are black men so bitter?
    Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:03pm
I go to this Facebook group Relationship Talk 2.0 and there are so many bitter black men downing women and especially black women. What's going on with this phenenmon that black men just down right detest black women?
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:06pm

can we like stop this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:09pm
Stop what?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

I go to this Facebook group Relationship Talk 2.0 and there are so many bitter black men downing women and especially black women. What's going on with this phenenmon that black men just down right detest black women?
because they aren't doing as well as bw on average
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:15pm
Well, patterns, are you speaking up in this relationship group about this issue? If you are not, then you are contributing to it and should be ashamed.

Edited by indiecat - Dec 17 2013 at 12:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:19pm
I did and they call me simp fa***t and coon. And they hate homosexuals as well and even said they deserve to die and I called them out on that and call them psychopaths.

-Also, no one told them to drop out of school and not go to college either thinking they can be a rapper. LOL

Edited by patternsandtexture - Dec 17 2013 at 12:20pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:25pm

Edited by CLCNY20 - Dec 17 2013 at 12:26pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

I did and they call me simp fa***t and coon. And they hate homosexuals as well and even said they deserve to die and I called them out on that and call them psychopaths.

-Also, no one told them to drop out of school and not go to college either thinking they can be a rapper. LOL

report the group. that's hate speech when they say homosexuals should die.
I would have reminded them, before reporting the group, that MANY homosexuals are much more successful than them.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:02pm
And why are they bitter? Pretty much what you said; they dropped out of school, they are enamored with the luxurious lives they watch on videoclips and on "Cribs" and think that they can rap, instead of getting a job and try to go up from there.

But I wouldn't say it is black men, but those men in that group. No wonder they are talking sh!t on facebook; they got no job and nowhere to go besides sitting in front of their pc. That reminds me of something I read:

"You can't have millionaire dreams and a minimum wage work ethic"

but this one is a better one:

Ain't nobody givin you sh*t. Everybody claim they wanna be millionaires but Brothas got a minimum wage work ethic.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 17 2013 at 2:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:06pm
I wanted other eyes and maybe something I missed or maybe if I'm generalizing a bit too much. And also, it's a lot of so called conscious brothers too. I was bewildered.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic