Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why Are Americans Fleeing the Suburbs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:19pm
Ive always said i wanna raise my kids in a condo in the city. i love being a city kid. I think my grandma lives in a suburb and i liked it but theres no place like home.  A sleek 2 story condo in a city and im set... i havent changed my mind yet but if i  were to get a house, itd be huge. lol it doesnt make sense choosing between an apartment or a big ass house, theyre the same in my head i want a house like hgtv. Huge basement, like 9 bathrooms lol

Edited by Ming - Apr 29 2014 at 12:21pm
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:22pm
I always wanted a condo.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:22pm

lol at 9 bathrooms
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:23pm
I find it funny the folks that try to shade her (and bring me into it) for paying so much rent for what she has.  You know...look at NewD she's paying less than u and look at all the space she has etc etc. I had to tell them..I would give up my 2 story 4 bedroom apt for a decent size studio or 1 bedroom in BackBay. 
Y'all got kids n'sh*t so of course the city might now be for u but I have no kids not planning on having any ever so...

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 29 2014 at 12:24pm
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Postin' from my condo in the city Cool

Yeah, I didn't say this to be obnoxious, I'm just happy I'm here firmly rooted before the white people gentrify and push us out like they did back at home Ermm (DC).
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:26pm
lol.. i cant remember the name of the show, its the one where they go to 3 properties and at the end they tell you the price. Im from NYC so i would pass out seeing those 5 b/3 bath homes with a finished basement for $400,000 with an underground pool Ouch.. i either want that or a 1000sq ft condo its apples and apples to me

house hunters i think

Edited by Ming - Apr 29 2014 at 12:37pm
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:45pm
WHITE FLIGHT 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:23pm
I wish people would stay they're ass*es out there; but naww they're overcrowding my city, f*cking up traffic flow, making the parking worst, and grocery store lines longerPinch
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:52pm
I love the thought of a small condo in the heart of the city and a comfortable weekend home in a rural area.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:55pm
You know, I probably didn't read in-depth enough but I hope this article highlighted age in this phenomena.

Because older generations are the ones who love it here, move out here, and stay here. Also families looking for a cleaner and more stable environment.

But if you're young and or getting your wings warmed, it's terrible because it's awfully boring and the job market isn't exactly accepting due to an over-saturation of people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic