Extensions Plus

Whos Your Celebrity Hair Inspiration?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Phenomenon_25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phenomenon_25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 9:13am
I love rihanna's hair short......I think it's fierce and somewhat emnpowering.She can get away with murder with that hair.
Sponsored Links

hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 12:47pm
i really liked aaliyah style.im still wondering if it was her real hair or if she was wearing lace wig or weaves. Now i would like to have lighter hair. I like the new kerri hilson look
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 7:15am

Princess RiRi of course!

RAMM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2009 at 7:37pm
Hello,

Rihanna is my Celebrity Hair Inspiration also.  I love her mohawkish haircut.  I like her haircut so much that I want it.  It's a haircut that you can do so much with.  I really liked her hair when so wore it wavy like in the Kanye West Paranoid video.  I want to get a hair weave first before committing to an actual hair cut.  So I'm calling on all of you to help me. 

Please let me know the following:

1.  What kind of hair matches this texture or is exactly like this texture?
2 .  What length do you think I need?
3.   Where can I purchase this hair from?

Here are the photos:

Look forward to your advice.
Thanks

healthyhair89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote healthyhair89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2009 at 8:50am
I love rihanna's style
jessabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 6:39am
I dont know who this girl is but I love her hair..I was thinking of doing it like this one day! Except for the middle part, I dont like parts like this, but I always have atleast three colours included in my my hairstyle!

poohbabiio8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohbabiio8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 12:48pm
i HAVE S0 MANY!! iM ONLY G0N3 P0ST 2

Phenomenon_25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phenomenon_25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 10:53pm
Rihanna....... Her hair is the shiznit.
beautiijunkii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiijunkii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 1:53am

Kelis, Tracey Ellis-Ross, Bre, Ya Ya.... any other african american women with beautiful natural hair.

Boston View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 4:54pm
http://d.yimg.com/img.music.yahoo.com/000/010/425/10425114.jpg

Cree Summers
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic