BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who's The Selfish One?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:56pm
I agree with you Freedom. Maybe they are not bf/gf. Confirm this gkisses ?

If she would have been more clear, maybe he could have helped her other with the other half of the fare. I still think he is sh*tty.

Edited by Rumbera - Jan 14 2013 at 2:56pm
Sponsored Links

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I agree with you Freedom. Maybe they are not bf/gf. Confirm this gkisses ?

If she would have been more clear, maybe he could have helped her other with the other half of the fare. I still think he is sh*tty.

Yeah...as a boyfriend or bestie, he should either drive her or give her some money.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

tbh she was being sneaky about in the first place and only invited him so that she could ride for cheap
yes she invited him and told him but she should have stated her plan in the first place.
 he got mad because the way it sounded like she was using him just for a ride and once he realized he shot down her plan

Totally agree.  Shelly was being manipulative in trying use her bf basically.  Her plan ended up blowing up in her face.  Serves her right for trying to use her bf instead of just being upfront and honest with him in the first place.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

tbh she was being sneaky about in the first place and only invited him so that she could ride for cheap

I don't buy this. She is fcking him. They are in a relationship. He knows she doesn't have a car and would need him to take her regardless, so he has the free time obviously, because he is going. wtf. That's a dickhead move on his part.

I'd either leave, or do some foul sh*t before I leave.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:14pm
So she decides to invite her BF Chris to come with her and he could drive up if she pays half on the gas which is a bit cheaper than peak time rail fare.

lmfao. That's using?

Is it using when someone offers to buy hair from china/india on a group order to save on shipping?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:18pm
I am mad that I read this mess.

She was going to pay half on gas, told him to stay at her place on the days to save him time and money & invited him to something they had a mutual interest in? & he knows what that mouf do tho?

Fck nicca. couldn't be me. Now I am suppose to listen to you talk about the class you found interest in through me? GTFOH
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:22pm
She only invited him so that she could get the use of his car--therefore she was using him.  Going by car would be a cheaper alternative then rail according to the OPs first paragraph, so that's why she asked him.

Its not like she thought " Oh my BF would love to go to this so Imma go ask him!"  Nope, its more like "Imma gonna trick him into going so that I can go too" kind of logic IMO

Edited by Tbaby - Jan 14 2013 at 3:25pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:28pm

damn how much is rail fare?  gas is not cheap.  side eye...

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:35pm
i get the impression that they're not in america for some reason.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:39pm
oh maybe.  i know here....train/bus fare is generally cheaper than driving...

maybe he has a mini cooper and get's hella great gas mileage...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic