FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWhos The Selfish One?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whos The Selfish One?
    Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:30pm
Shelly is really into NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programing). So interested in it that shes always reading articles about it. Her sister attented a 3 day NLP seminar and said  it was amazing. ever since that she has desperately wanted to go herself.

Shelly finds out about one In a town near her and goes on a mission as to how she would get there. She realizes she lives almost 2hrs from where the event will be held and if she went it would have to be early when rail fares are going to be peak price and are bit more than she can afford ($50 both days).  

So she decides to invite her boyfriend Chris to come with her and he could drive up if she pays half on the gas which is a bit cheaper than peak time rail fare.($12.50 each would cover both days. However it doesnt include the cost to get to her and back to his home which is 1hr away).

He has been a little interested in NLP as well because she talks about it a lot. Shelly ask Chris if he wanted to go with her and he could stay over at her place.
(He lives a bit away from the event site as well but not near Shelly).

Chris comes and spends the weekend at her place anyway. The event is Mon and Tues. Shelly figures he could extend his time at her place and stay Sunday and Monday they can go to the event in his car. If they share the cost of gas and will save her taking the train there and back on her own early in the morning.

Shelly mentions all of this to Chris he was up for it.She asked him about driving and he had no problems with it whatsoever. They both sign up and the next day they received confirmation  and the address of where it would be held.

Chris reads the email he realizes that his rail card covers the journey to where the event is taking place.He tells Shelly that he will make his own way there and back from his house cause his rail card covers him so he can get there and back each day for free.

Shelly is annoyed  and tells Chris that she wont be able to go then because she cant afford it.

Chris asked her "Well if you cant afford it, then how would u have afforded it even if I was going up there and back with you?" Shelly states" that when she originally invited him to go he said he would drive". He replies "I aint driving, No way. Ok then, thats unfortunate. Hope u find some means in going soon, will be good if you were there".

Shelly blood is now boiling

When he realizes he can get there for free then he just ups and drops me and says he will go without her even though it was her who invited him in the first place and if it wasn't for Shelly then he wouldn't have even known about it.

Shelly is upset because Chris knows how much she wanted to see this and is regretting that she even mentioned it to him but wants to know if shes was being selfish or was he and is her anger justified?

Edited by Gkisses - Jan 14 2013 at 11:49pm
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:32pm
tl;dr

well, I read the first paragraph, then my spidy senses made me scroll.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:32pm
Umm, no.

He knew the deal. We would be over.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:36pm
She should have told him she needed him to drive because she couldn't afford the rail when she first asked him to go. As a friend he should go on and drive her, but give her shyt the whole way. 

I hate when people are less than forthcoming with me. Just tell me the deal from the beginning. Stop trying to "sneak" me into doing something.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:37pm

So are you Shelly?

Anyway, he is being very selfish. I think that BF stands for boyfriend. Take it as a sign and drop him like he's hot.

Ms.Best View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:38pm
It depends on how much notice he gave you. He is looking out for his best interests as are you. If you cant afford to go without depending on someone else, maybe wait until next year.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:38pm
Wait!!!! He is her BOYFRIEND??????
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:41pm
My brain won't let me get beyond the fact that NLP has no real scientific backing so far to get at the actual issue in the OP. I will try to read it again.  LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

So are you Shelly?

Anyway, he is being very selfish. I think that BF stands for boyfriend. Take it as a sign and drop him like he's hot.

I'll go with this
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:42pm
Soooo....he's just gon leave her there? That's cool. 
He'd be single by the time he got back, but that's cool.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic