Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

who's ROMAN? (CV vendor)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who's ROMAN? (CV vendor)
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:06pm
Hello,

I'm extremely new to BHM and have been reading and seeing good things about this CV vendor named Roman.

..I've tried searching for the vendor online, but however Tami Roman (Basket Ball Wives: Miami) lawsuit from her "alleged" hair company keeps appearing.

...Can anyone appoint me to Roman's contact? I've read that he sells silk base frontals, which I've been on the hunt for, about 6 months now. 

In addition, I've read that he has outstanding customer service with ordering, processing and delivery, which is my biggest fear when it comes to buying hair.  I hate being gaffled out of my money, especially when your spending over $500.  I made a promise that, I'll lose my mind before I lose my money -- which explains the 6 month man hunt for a silk base frontal.

***Can anyone please advise or provide any information regarding contacting Roman (CV) ?  Thanks
Sponsored Links

cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:17pm
roman-hair2010@hotmail.com
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:13pm
Thanks sooo much!!!  You are the only memeber that gave me a direct answer. 

...I've been receiving replies that has a google link, which the link searches for you but however it did not give me any contact information. sorry for being so "blah blah blah" but I notice its hard to receive good help when your a new member. 

Thank You once again..
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:42pm
No problem. I've been there. & I remember not knowing how to work the advanced search so I understand.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:50pm
OMG! I received my freestyle silk base frontal from Roman, and I must say, its b.o.m.b!!! 

..I have ZERO complaints whatsoever!  Now all I need is to find a hairdresser to install, lol

..But going forward, I wanted to THANK YOU! for your GENEROSITY and HELP.

..I'm going to upload photos of the hair piece by itself and also a picture of the final look once it gets installed.

..But THANK YOU, again, you really helped a sista out, more than these bum ass "super users" who replied with a snarky comment stating how they dont like newbies, I CANT NOT STAND CYBER BULLIES.

THANK YOU and happy New Year!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style