Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Who's gonna want me with 2 kids & stretch marks"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Who's gonna want me with 2 kids & stretch marks"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

I think she added the stretch marks part to emphasize the reality that she has 2 kids..  and thats an instant eyesore for most single men.

Especially if they don't have any kids of their own or are not in their 40s (and above).

Yeah ive heard of men being turned off my body flaws caused by prev relationships with men (c-section scars, childbirth stretchmarks, name/face tats etc.) I dont think she meant that she was too unattractive to get a man. It could be all talk though. I doubt any man would throw a beautiful woman out of bed over it.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

I hear u but I'm sorry I will never beg a cheater back...wtf is that???
and that mentality of who's gonna want me now? women be taking L's out here...fucc

Judge not. There are women with low self esteem for a myriad of reasons --mental/physical abuse/poor parenting/depression/body image/personality trait...the list goes on......it is what it is.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:55am
I think she just low self esteem. 

i dont have any kids and i have sketch marks.....

I've never come across a man who really cared about those things.... 

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Confidence keeps a man and the ability to be flexible and don't take no stupid crap.
I live for BHM.....LOL...Whose Alias is this?
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Confidence keeps a man and the ability to be flexible and don't take no stupid crap.
a jackson
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:57am
at her its plenty of men who got kids and have seen all types of stretchmarks, jelly rolls, booty dimples, cellulite, muffin tops and all that. it seems like she just wants that picture perfect husband and that cookie cutter life, but once you step outta that it's not so bad out here.

Ol girl is beautiful too but she seems stiff, boring and overall wack. It's easier for a fun women with 6 kids to find a man than a boring one with 2...shyt a boring woman with no kids.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

at her its plenty of men who got kids and have seen all types of stretchmarks, jelly rolls, booty dimples, cellulite, muffin tops and all that. it seems like she just wants that picture perfect husband and that cookie cutter life, but once you step outta that it's not so bad out here.

Ol girl is beautiful too but she seems stiff, boring and overall wack. It's easier for a fun women with 6 kids to find a man than a boring one with 2...shyt a boring woman with no kids.

i agree, i hate her character
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:24pm
I'm with you on don't take no bull sheit
cause I go hard in the muthafcukin paint
I'm not saying I complain all the time
but if you on that bs I will call your ass
Don't like it you can check the deuces
it's over 18 million ppl in this state
and I'll be damned if I waste my time on a trifling mofo
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Edited by AwesomeAries - Jan 16 2014 at 1:25pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:28pm
Its a chick eating a pissy huggie right not planning her wedding.....
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its a chick eating a pissy huggie right not planning her wedding.....

Girl, what now? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style