Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Who's gonna want me with 2 kids & stretch marks"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"Who's gonna want me with 2 kids & stretch marks"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:08pm

Yes JP age is a big factor

If you are in your late 30's/40's and up its a different ballgame because more people are likely to have been married/had kids by then

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 15 2014 at 8:13pm
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Single women with kids are damaged goods....Yea I said Stern Smile

LOL

i thanked 

How old are you guys? Shouldn't it depend on circumstances, age, number of kids?

I'm not saying that they can't find someone but they aren't at the top of the list. They are more likely to get passed over for woman without kids.

This applies to men too.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:14pm

Yes JP

If you are in your late 30's/40's and up its a different ballgame because more people are likely to have been married/had kids by then

Agreed. Later on, both parties are more likely to have kids as well. But say a woman marries very young, say at 20 and has two kids out of that union. By age 25, she's divorced. Is she still damaged goods in your eyes and condemned to eternal loneliness? Say her husband dies in a car accident? That's a pitiful way to think of one's life, imo.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:15pm
there's always hope
if you reading this thread and this is you
somebody out there will want you
there is somebody for everybody 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:15pm

i never said anybody was condemned to eternal loneliness

i just said it will be more difficult

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:18pm

Single women with kids are damaged goods....Yea I said Stern Smile

LOL

i thanked 

How old are you guys? Shouldn't it depend on circumstances, age, number of kids?

I'm not saying that they can't find someone but they aren't at the top of the list. They are more likely to get passed over for woman without kids.

This applies to men too.

If by top of the list, you mean being pursued by a never-married single man without kids, then maybe. But chances are these folks will end up with people with similar life situations (former marriage or kid or both). There's plenty of those out there considering that 50% of marriages end up in divorce, like I said earlier. I suppose there's a difference between 20 and 35...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:19pm

i never said anybody was condemned to eternal loneliness

i just said it will be more difficult

I don't think so. I have plenty of friends that are remarried, some of which with blended families. I think it has more to do with one's station in life/age bracket, etc...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:27pm

Agreed. Later on, both parties are more likely to have kids as well. But say a woman marries very young, say at 20 and has two kids out of that union. By age 25, she's divorced. Is she still damaged goods in your eyes and condemned to eternal loneliness? Say her husband dies in a car accident? That's a pitiful way to think of one's life, imo.

my niece was a widow at @23 with a child. She didn't have any problem with men wanting to marry her after that but she didn't remarry til almost 15 years later . I could understand; losing your partner after a short time can make you not want to do it again. 

Her 2nd husband didn't have any kids.

I'm sure this lady in OP will be fine.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 8:28pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:03pm

Lol, y'all are acting like people never divorce and remarry when it happens all the time. It's a little different from being a baby mama with 5 kids. Sometimes I think bhm is on a time warp.

someone should've given her character the memo!

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:04pm

they are damaged goods
but there are men that will wife them...esp if they are "fine" or have a bangin body/booty or have $$$$
the pickings might be slimmer
but its def not impossible

how are they damaged goods if they got divorced tho?

that's harsh

now babymommas on the other hand...
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>