Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who's Cheated in College?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:57pm
No

I earned my good grades

Unfortunately many college students aren't in college to learn, but rather to get by doing the least amount of work. Many are just plain ole lazy.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

When I was a freshman, a senior told me, "It is better to cheat than to repeat!" LOL

My friend's gf says, "If you aint cheatin, you aint trying" lol
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:21pm
I never cheated, but I lost a friend because she wanted me to give her the answers of one of those tests where it tells you the answers when you're done....I said no I gotta B I'll be dammed if you get a 100....but then again if she was a real friend I probably would've done it...but a real friend wouldn't ask
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:56pm
I think cheating was big in my college. I remember once this acquaintance gave a group of us a copy of her test from the previous semester. The teacher reused tests. I didn't have time to study even that so, I technically didn't cheat. I got a c anyway. I would not have felt guilty if I had cheated though. My major had nothing whatsoever to do with chemistry. everybody in my major was always mad at the fact that we had to take 3 years of science.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:52pm
This girl told me that she took test for her best friend while she was in nursing school.....how the hell does that happen?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic