Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Whos Cheated in College?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:57pm
Nope.
Automatically being kicked out of university if discovered did not appeal to me seeing as my folks footed my first couple years..
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:29pm

One of my friends got caught cheating, and the professor took his test, so he went to the front,  and snatched the test out of her hand and ran. Then, he called her office with some bullsh*t lie about missing class or something LOL.. I dont know how he ended up being able to retake the final without her seeing it was him, maybe a TA or something. cant remember.

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 08 2012 at 10:29pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:46am
Last week I ripped up one of my freshmen student's test because she cheated..she waited until after the test was over and everyone were handing their test in to cheat. I saw her, asked her name and ripped it up and gave it to her. She tried to deny cheating. I told her I know what I saw. She came to class the next day with the test taped up and wrote me a letter explaining that she didn't cheat and to please accept the test. I told her I'm not accepting the test. She cheated and she automatically failed the test. She came to class today with the same taped up test and a new letter admitting she lied and explaining why she lied and how her friend told her she should tell the truth. I forgave her and told her I still wasn't accepting the test. I'm sorry, but you're in college now...there is no reason to cheat. I never cheated in college. I had to just accept the fact that I didn't do well and studied the next go 'round.

Edited by khivey - Nov 09 2012 at 1:47am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:58am
Hell naw. Im far too scared of getting caught. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

anybody ever switch tests with a homie or an asian person?

we all got iphones and bum ass androids. answers were just a quick text or google search away....

jr.

LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:10am
Yeah I did
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 4:06am
I wish I learned Japanese in high school...

I would have cheated in all of my classes by writing the answers in Japanese...The teacher is gonna be like she black. Black people don't know Japanese Stern Smile. Then I would be like Approve Yeah you right lol

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:57pm
No

I earned my good grades

Unfortunately many college students aren't in college to learn, but rather to get by doing the least amount of work. Many are just plain ole lazy.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

When I was a freshman, a senior told me, "It is better to cheat than to repeat!" LOL

My friend's gf says, "If you aint cheatin, you aint trying" lol
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:21pm
I never cheated, but I lost a friend because she wanted me to give her the answers of one of those tests where it tells you the answers when you're done....I said no I gotta B I'll be dammed if you get a 100....but then again if she was a real friend I probably would've done it...but a real friend wouldn't ask
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic