Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who wants to bleach my closure for me??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:40pm
okay, so my test patch looks good!! A tiny bit of the roots got bleached, but that is okay as it's just a very small section. I just did the remainder of the closure. Please LORD let it come out right!!

I will post before and after pics. Stay tuned...
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:43pm

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Do you think I've made it worse? It looks a little orange to me AND they dye seeped through and got on some of the strands of hair. But...I'm going to fix that tomorrow.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:56pm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:39am
I love that this threads turned into a closure help hotline lol
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:47am
Shantel did you use color corrector?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:31am
There are a few hairs that are brassy but nothing major. You can get that shimmer lights shampoo to correct the brassiness. I've done worst to my first few closures where the lace was super orange and it only meant that I washed the bleach off to early. It turns orange before turning yellow.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:52am
Example of orange scalp. This is a total nightmare in person. FAKE SCALP ALERT APPROACHING!!!

You gotta use shimmer lights shampoo

Outcome is brown lace. Normal scalp

]
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:46am
How long do you leave the shimmer lights on for? I might be able to save my KC closure after all!
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:59am
No, I didn't use color corrector. The BSS was closed y'day; however, it's open today and I'm on my way to purchase Shimmer lights! :)
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:52pm
okay, so i used the shimmer lights twice and the closure still has that brassy look. im wondering if i should remove the color from the lace and attempt to bleach the knots one last time using color corrector this time. i may just try that and if it doesn't work, i'll order another closure tonight.

ugh, this is so freaking frustration, but i'm desperate to get this right!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>