Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Who uses the whole line of a product?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who uses the whole line of a product?
    Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 11:53pm
or majority of your products are by the same company. Often I hear people say you should use the whole line of one product because each was made to work with the other, but I rarely see people do that. Majority of my products are garnier fructis, I use the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and I use to use the leave in (ran out and never bought anymore) and the smoothing milk. However, I do use a few other products. I don't flat iron/curl my hair at all. After a wash, I blow dry it and then weave it up, so I can't really say if the sleek and shine products really gets my hair sleek. But do you think it makes a difference? 
Sponsored Links

momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 5:23pm
Actually I started using DooGro products (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, & oil) right before I decided to go natural & I got some really good growth! But since its costs so much I decided it just wasn't worth it? But now I am using Loreal Vive Pro HydraGloss Moisturizing *Dry Hair* (shampoo & conditioner) & for my leave in conditioner I am using Infusium 23 moisturologie. For my Deep Conditioner I use this packet, I can't remember the name. But I also just started MegaTek! Maybe I am just a product junkie? I don't think fully because I don't have plenty but I do have the urge to want to buy much, much more! Big smile
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by slimjuicy slimjuicy wrote:

or majority of your products are by the same company. Often I hear people say you should use the whole line of one product because each was made to work with the other, but I rarely see people do that. Majority of my products are garnier fructis, I use the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and I use to use the leave in (ran out and never bought anymore) and the smoothing milk. However, I do use a few other products. I don't flat iron/curl my hair at all. After a wash, I blow dry it and then weave it up, so I can't really say if the sleek and shine products really gets my hair sleek. But do you think it makes a difference? 

No it does not make a difference.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 11:33pm
Yes I use most of the keracare line, no I don't think it makes a difference, but I'm glad I've found something that works for me. But everytime I come on this board I'm tempted to try out other products
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 7:36am
I'd love to use only 1 line, but its hard finding a line that has a decent quality for every type of product.  

I'm sick of these lines that have a million and one different type of product to get your $$$>,   just give me a decent poo, condish, leave in and moisturizer.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2016 at 3:40pm
I don't use a whole line of product and I never have. I feel like everyone is different. I figured out what works for me with trial and error.
afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2016 at 1:06pm
I don't use a whole line of a product, because not every product works that well for me!
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2016 at 1:29pm
I usually do not use a whole line of products but have given the Cantu line a shot and am pleased with the results thus far.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic