Perfect Hair Collection

Who takes their job this seriously?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:37pm
welp...at least they didn't get hurt...and now they bout to get paid..

ching ching
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

That was disturbing, the bitch hair pulling yt man.
I really hope she gets some one to work his yt azz. 

That shyt would be on national news if those women were yt and the attackers were Black.
You know this.DeadLOL

"Mob of angry Chachos employees attack beautiful blondes"
"Employees has police history*"

*Parking tickets
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Man Chacho's always got the drama & goood nachos

LOL you ain't lyin. Their chicken fajita nachos with light beans and the hottest hot sauce >>>>

But that dude was wrong as fuc.k. Gone head and get paid sis.

They be fcking up my caesar salad too much anyway
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 
werent the two women fighting at the end by the door? the lady in the white top appears to throw a punch at the one on the floor as she's being dragged out....

From what i saw he tried to remove/drag the heavyset lady, her sister only reached in for him to let her go.

If that's the case, he's a damn fool for trying! You NEVER touch people like that in food service and retail jobs!

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

He was so wrong for coming from behind the counter. He could/should have called 911 and to report disruptive customers.

Too bad the Restaurant and Owner will suffer from the backlash, and a possible Lawsuit because of some dumbarse employees.

Man this statement is bothering  me, because a black woman wants a refund she needs the police called on herConfused? This is just like that walmart thread, the manger called the cops on a lady who wanted a refund. Just give the customers good service and give them a refund and treat people like human beings! How about that suggestion. I'm sorry but things like this just make me sad.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

#getdatcash

Couple of dem yt boys need to get arrested.

OT: Tatee, you gonna make a thread on this BS? http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-usa-ranchers-nevada-idUSBREA3B03Q20140412

CC i never even heard about this story.  damn good read tho.  why didnt you make the thread?LOL
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:37am
Thank God for technology. I saw this on worldstar earlier this week. Did the greasy, Mario/Luigi, mustache having pig get the boot?

I would've had my ppl come see him right after closing when no one was around to handle that ass. Smh @ yt ppl and their habitual line stepping asses.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:53am
This was horrible. I felt so angry for the young lady who was dragged and sat on by all of those workers.. Who does that?? Yes, please title your threads differently because I almost didn't come in hereLOL

I'm so glad this was caught on tape because no one would've believed them... SMH...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:34am
this is why i stay my ass away from chachos

Chachos have some of the rudest employees ever. He should have given her the refund or let her talk to a manager. 

Edited by keepgrowing - Apr 13 2014 at 10:44am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Watched it again. I really don't understand why the guy came from behind the counter. They attacked those women.
looks like they got tired of her, and tried to remove her from the line.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic