Perfect Hair Collection

Who takes their job this seriously?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 
werent the two women fighting at the end by the door?

did you and i watch the same videoLOL
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:16pm
iono....the sound is off ---will watch again, lol

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 12 2014 at 3:24pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:17pm
love your thread titles. I need to pm you my threads before posting so you can give me a catchy title lol.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:18pm

werent the two women fighting at the end by the door? the lady in the white top appears to throw a punch at the one on the floor as she's being dragged out....

From what i saw he tried to remove/drag the heavyset lady, her sister only reached in for him to let her go.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL

Yeah I'm pretty sure all the women were together and were taking up for each other. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

love your thread titles. I need to pm you my threads before posting so you can give me a catchy title lol.

Embarrassed
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:15pm
I'm so confused about what would make a grown man think he could put hands on somebody like that. I bet if that was a man he would not have come from behind that counter
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:19pm
This is terrible. They attacked them. I would sue this company. From what I saw, they weren't being too loud or out of hand. That was so unnecessary.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:33pm
He was so wrong for coming from behind the counter. He could/should have called 911 and to report disruptive customers.

Too bad the Restaurant and Owner will suffer from the backlash, and a possible Lawsuit because of some dumbarse employees.

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:36pm
Why did that other one have the woman in pink in a headlock? Wtf?Always something popping off at Chachos. The former employees were dead wrong
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic