Who takes their job this seriously?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who takes their job this seriously?
    Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:41pm

Manager, 2 workers fired after Chacho’s employee-customer fight video goes viral

by Tiffany Craig / KHOU 11 News

khou.com

Posted on April 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Updated Wednesday, Apr 9 at 7:05 AM

HOUSTON -- Video of a restaurant brawl has gone viral and KHOU has obtained another angle on what happened.

The scene played out during dinner time at Chacho's Restaurant in the 6000 block of Westheimer last Thursday.

The three women seen fighting with employees in the video are represented by attorney Peyman Momeni.

"As soon as we saw the video, the video speaks for itself," said Momeni. "Then we saw the second video we shared with you and that made it even worse for Chacho's."

The original video shows one of the women demanding a refund from an employee behind the counter.

WARNING: This video has language some viewers may find offensive.

video

The one minute video escalates when that employee walks from behind the counter and grabs the woman.

"This guy looked like he was in a tug of war competition,' said Momeni. "He had his entire body weight leaned back."

In the newly obtained video shot by one of the sisters, you can clearly hear her talking about the refund.

"So you're not giving me my money," she said.

The employee responds, "No."

She follows up by asking, "Why not?"

His response is clear, "Because you're a [expletive]."

According to Momeni, one of the sisters was drinking and the others were not. One of the non-drinking women asked for a to-go cup.

Momeni claims that instead of bringing out the cup, the employee picked up the alcoholic beverage off the table instead.

That's when she approached the counter about the refund.

We've learned that the owner has since fired at least one of the managers and two employees. The sisters plan to take civil action and are pushing for criminal charges to be filed in the case too.

Chacho's released the following statement:

"We apologize for the unfortunate incident that took place in the late afternoon of April 2, 2014 at our Westheimer location. We have been in business at this location for 15 years and in our other restaurants for over 30 years and have never experienced such an incident before.

As a result of our internal investigation, we have terminated the manager on duty and two employees."

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Manager-2-workers-fired-after-Chachos-employee-customer-fight-video-goes-viral-254477671.html

Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:47pm
No, i do not take any job more seriously than i take my life.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:51pm
Man Chacho's always got the drama & goood nachos
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote over_the_rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:55pm
Wow, rough handled them because they wanted a refund? Crazy
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:56pm
I don't understand what it was about but that was craaaazy...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:59pm
Some ppl need to chill now they're out of work cause they thought they owned the place.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:07pm
Watched it again. I really don't understand why the guy came from behind the counter. They attacked those women.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:11pm
i just noticed at the end one of the employees said get the license plate number like they didnt lay hands first.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:13pm
That man was just wrong. Probably annoyed by the black girls. He doesn't look like he feels bad at all.. the one that was grabbing the hair. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:14pm
it looked to me like the guy came around to break up a fight before it started....what i saw was the woman on the left throw a punch first. unless im totally confused. 
werent the two women fighting at the end by the door? the lady in the white top appears to throw a punch at the one on the floor as she's being dragged out....

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 12 2014 at 3:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>