Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who likes thugs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Le Madonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Le Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 1:32am
Never. If I get pregnant I actually want my child's father to be in their life. 
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:21am
Never.

I do not understand the attraction to thugs/drug dealers/gang bangers and the like that have ... absolutely no future. Those people are damaged.Dead

Would neverrrr be in my universe.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:04am
well my SO is a reformed thug, but crazy thing is the house he grew up in was nothing but positive influence, Dad is a Lawyer, Sister went to Princeton, Step-mom is a Dr., one uncle is an accountant working on Wall street and another Uncle is an ER Surgeon in Chicago.
 However, while his dad was in law school he still lived in the "hood", so when his dad finally moved he was about 13 and all his family and his biological mother still lived there so for whatever reason the attraction to that lifestyle remained.
Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Never.

I do not understand the attraction to thugs/drug dealers/gang bangers and the like that have ... absolutely no future. Those people are damaged.Dead

Drug dealers have their allure - they are superalpha because the 'industry' requires that of em
and thats attractive
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Never.

Drug dealers have their allure - they are superalpha because the 'industry' requires that of em
and thats attractive

Alphas? Sleepy  "Nah" - Chief Keef voice Alphas actually higher empathy than females and can feel distrest faster than anyone and plus they are smarter.
Betas Thumbs Up Betas are usually the hyper aggressive but the alpha knows how to control them.
Omegas - The posers and followers who make most of the thug population

But in humans its a lot more complicated.
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Thug? No.

Gangsta? Hell yeah

gangsta = thugConfused but gangsters are far worse imo, they actually are in a real gangShocked

It's a difference. Stringer Bell was a gangsta. Bodie was a thug.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Thug? No.

Gangsta? Hell yeah

gangsta = thugConfused but gangsters are far worse imo, they actually are in a real gangShocked

LOLLOL

it's just funny that ppl are in here acting like this is a black woman problem...gangsters and white mafia types are all glorified in white culture.  how many white women want to fck the bank robber version of Ben Affleck he played in The Town?

I wonder if some members have ever seen white people or anything other than a black person their entire lives
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:19am

Never.

red = exactly. damaged men are some of the most difficult people to get through. men. do. not. change.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:23am

jr.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.
Shocked Joooonz! So glad to see you homie! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions