BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who likes thugs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:55am
Corporate thuggin' is acceptable thuggin' I guess. Do it in a tailored suit with sizable investments and it's all good lol.

OT: Seriously, what qualifies as a thug to BHM? According to the innanets comment sections, it is any Black male who does anything negative.Geek
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

there's only room for one thug in my relationships and that's me.
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

was thug defined? A thug to some might be a guy who breaks the speed limit. lol

It is very subjective lol. Some women dated a dude who sold a lil weed during high school and she think he was a "thug". There's a difference between a thug and a gangsta/hustler. Women should be trying get wit the gangstas if they gonna fucc with cats doing illegal activities. Like Lima mentioned, thugs broke.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

So...is it safe to say you women are reformed hoodrats?

How exactly does a normal teenager and young adult get mixed up with potential felons (guns, drugs, etc)?

interesting...

Some people know how to cross over without standing out.

I've never dated hoodratish Trinidad James looking thugs who stuck out. But when I was much younger I definitely dated people who had criminal/questionable associations. But they looked great, dressed up well and knew how to blend in. They definitely had a lot of money and did some suspect things to earn it. But aside from constantly referencing their "cash business" and need to keep a low profile, to the general public, they didn't come across as hoods.

ETA:

In other words, you meet them at normal places. Hoods & thugs still have to eat, they still go party at clubs, etc.

I still don't understand your justification/attempt to sugarcoat it, you knowingly spent time with criminals.  I guess it is going to be one of those things that makes no sense to me, even the 10 year old me knew to stay clear of questionable activities and those engaging in such things. 

Right Jimmy!!! Thugs and lifestyle at the age of 10 equal to me death and prison. I didn't see too many make it out there and I love numbers and if it isn't over 70 percent chance of winning it's a no go. I'm no gambler. Handshake
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:21am
Never ever liked a thug. I avoided them like the plague in high school. When they tried to holla at me while walking to school all I did was flip them the middle finger and run for dear life.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:51am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

OT:
Seriously, what qualifies as a thug to BHM? Geek
its in the op

Edited by afrokock - Jun 11 2013 at 7:52am
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:59am

Some of these ladies just like hearing the word thug and think they are messing with alpha male, but messing with a omega male, most of the time they don't get with the beta. The omega can lie and tell he is an alpha, but he knows he can't mess with a beta. SMH.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:33am
cant relate.. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:14am
Not everyone is going to live like Winter Santiaga with a nucca like Midnight on their armErmm

Thugs are overrated and for the most part are set in their ways with foolishness, disorder, idolatry and stupidity. Not a day goes by with some drama  and fuccery mixed with weed.

No thanks.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:15am
ew no
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 32>