BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who likes thugs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

we are talking about thugs 

Not skater boys or guys with an edge 

Thugs. 

You wanna be called classy yet hang around thugs? 

Birds of a feather ..

It's not uncommon though. Look to the "Real Housewives of Atlanta for reference. Ms. Phadrea Parks is married to an ex-con. White women do it too. Why do you think Justin Beiber is trying so hard to be or look like a thug? Women like it. Why? I don't know. That was never my weakness, but I understand OP's point of view. 

Side note: Most thugs I know are broke. Dead I find that completely unattractive. Most drug dealers like with their mothers. Wealthy drug dealers are not the norm, but I guess it is more sex appeal or swag for the OP. I can't judge what she finds attractive.

Edited by Limalady - Jun 11 2013 at 3:29am
Sponsored Links

jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:29am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Not really Jimmy. You've said those things. Are you confused? Did you forget what you have said? In fairness, Afro made the reference about the miseducation of Black women in motion, but you've said similar things.

find the exact quote that you got "black women have problems" from.  Sounds like you have me confused with someone else or you took something completely out of context. 

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

is there a hierarchy between a corporate thug and a "street" thug who pulls in hundreds of thousands per yr? because classy people hang around thugs all the time, and even are some of the thugs but they're not questioned.  the women and men who hang in those circles get much softer titles.

Thug is a term used to identify common criminals, not corporate criminals. There is a hierarchy. Corporate criminals get less jail time, and are far less common. There are thugs on every corner.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:31am

I swear Jimmy only comes on BHM to put down the members (minus his boo Cherry). My dude, didn't you say your time here would be short? Well?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:31am

Thugs. 

Birds of a feather ..

It's not uncommon though. Look to the "Real Housewives of Atlanta for reference. Ms. Phadrea Parks is married to an ex-con. White women do it too. Why do you think Justin Beiber is trying so hard to be or look like a thug? Women like it. Why? I don't know. That was never my weakness, but I understand OP's point of view. 

Side note: Most thugs I know are broke. Dead I find that completely unattractive. Most drug dealers like with their mothers. Wealthy drug dealers are not the norm, but I guess it is more sex appeal or swag for the OP. I can't judge what she finds attractive.

And Phaedra has been called a hood rat many a time

And if I was curious bout what women do, I'd log onto white women media.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:32am
Y'all know very well the type of thug she talmbout

Bhm loves to redefine sh*t
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:32am
was thug defined? A thug to some might be a guy who breaks the speed limit. lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:33am

is there a hierarchy between a corporate thug and a "street" thug who pulls in hundreds of thousands per yr? because classy people hang around thugs all the time, and even are some of the thugs but they're not questioned.  the women and men who hang in those circles get much softer titles.

Thug is a term used to identify common criminals, not corporate criminals. There is a hierarchy. Corporate criminals get less jail time, and are far less common. There are thugs on every corner.

I've known some corp thugs LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:39am

they're all thugs to me...there's probably one in every building.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:42am

Thugs. 

Birds of a feather ..

Why should we care what white women do? Why compare our actions to theirs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 32>
  Share Topic