Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who likes thugs?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Who likes thugs?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 32>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2013
Location: africa
Status: Offline
Points: 6485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I swear Jimmy only comes on BHM to put down the members (minus his boo Cherry). My dude, didn't you say your time here would be short? Well?

I did not put anyone down, just stating the obvious.

Yes, my time here is short but reading the nonsense is a good way to turn off my mind before the early morning blitz. 

I kinda enjoy the fact that you are so rustled. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76538
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:48am
Rustled? Not at all. I just call it as I see it, and your a$$ is an instigator. That is all you come on to do.
Back to Top
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 09 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 18302
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:48am
Not I, said the cat.

I don't even like the attire associated with that word (gold chains, saggy pants, etc). Too many Black men in my area dress like this. Even some of the older guys! -_-
Back to Top
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2013
Location: africa
Status: Offline
Points: 6485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:50am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Jimmy nothing I said in any of my posts was sugar coated. I clearly said in my first post that when the guy I dated went missing, it was a wake up call that dating people in certain lifestyles wasn't a fit for me.

So please let me know what in my reply = sugar coating? The fact that I don't nor have I ever dated a man who's pants are around his knees who wears red or blue all the time doesn't = sugar coating. Just that I think pants belong on your waist and no matter who I dated and what they were or weren't into, they needed to be able to move in my social circles without sticking out like a sore thumb.


Sugar coating is excusing/accepting the behaviour just because they "blended" into your circle. Saggy pants were a no no but illegal cash business was okay? 

very telling 


Edited by jimmy_rustle - Jun 11 2013 at 2:52am
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 809096
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:50am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I swear Jimmy only comes on BHM to put down the members (minus his boo Cherry). My dude, didn't you say your time here would be short? Well?
he asked valid questions though.

How is that putting someone down?
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76538
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I swear Jimmy only comes on BHM to put down the members (minus his boo Cherry). My dude, didn't you say your time here would be short? Well?
he asked valid questions though.

How is that putting someone down?
 
Asking, "Is it safe to say you women are reformed hoodrats," constitutes asking a valid question now? Ok. I guess it wasn't a putdown, just an innocent inquiry.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 809096
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:57am
Yes because y'all were being classy by hanging out with or having a penchant for thugs

Back to Top
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 45046
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Jimmy nothing I said in any of my posts was sugar coated. I clearly said in my first post that when the guy I dated went missing, it was a wake up call that dating people in certain lifestyles wasn't a fit for me.

So please let me know what in my reply = sugar coating? The fact that I don't nor have I ever dated a man who's pants are around his knees who wears red or blue all the time doesn't = sugar coating. Just that I think pants belong on your waist and no matter who I dated and what they were or weren't into, they needed to be able to move in my social circles without sticking out like a sore thumb.


Sugar coating it is excusing/accepting the behaviour just because they "blended" into your circle. Saggy pants were a no no but illegal cash business was okay? 

very telling 



The point of this thread wasn't to bash the OP or anyone who has dated anyone with a suspect background. It was to show that liking "bad boys" isn't the oddity but rather a norm that several people go through but wisely outgrow as the novelty wears off & the reality of those lifestyles (whether the local hood dude or someone with mafia ties) becomes more apparent.

You sound more offended that I wasn't dating Ray Ray & them with saggy pants from the block than the fact that I was dating a thug in general.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 809096
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:58am
Liking thugs is the norm?

For who?
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 809096
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:01am
Guuuurl,

The miseducation of sistahs in motion
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 32>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down