Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who lets their child go with someone they only met
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who lets their child go with someone they only met

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:51am
ultimately that man is solely responsible for the girl's rape and murder

sometimes we seem to believe the lie that men are entitled to act that damn fool anytime women aren't viligant, don't make perfect decisions, aren't always at the right place at the right time or don't say/do/dress in the right way ... they are fair game for abuse, subjugation, death

men should be held solely accountable for their actions and even held accountable for taking advantage of unsuspecting people

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:54am
Absolutely he is responsible for that baby's rape and death
But as a parent you have been entrusted to nurture, love , and protect and on that day she failed

Failure by the justice system too for not properly handling these monsters.
No other word for them

Edited by jonesable - Jun 23 2013 at 1:55am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:03am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

ultimately that man is solely responsible for the girl's rape and murder
i fully agree. it was his intent and choice to harm and murder that child. for that, i'm done. may he get the death penalty and may it be swift.  

i'm not even concerned with the mother, frankly. i would be saying the exact same thing if the kids were with their father. as a parent, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate choices regarding your child's safety and well being because they lack the ability to do so themselves. 

to make the decision, to give the order to a 8 year old to go with someone neither of you know, directly betrays the trust they are supposed to have in you and your judgement.  

it breaks my heart. she failed that child and she should've done better. 

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:03am
If a man even says more than a sentence to my little girl while we are in a store I hold her hand and keep an eye on him the entire time.  I cannot fathom sending her off with even a strange child much less a strange mom!  The mother failed and now that monster has tortured and murdered that poor child.

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:08am
I also can't help thinking how they had called the cops on that poor man with his 3 biracial kids-yet no one called the cops on this guy.

Sex offenders usually abduct one kid at a time and most of them prefer children of their own race.

I wish someone had noticed whatever happened around the time the got into the van and it drove off.  I am sure she panicked in some way but no one noticed because the "look like they go together".
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

I also can't help thinking how they had called the cops on that poor man with his 3 biracial kids-yet no one called the cops on this guy.

Sex offenders usually abduct one kid at a time and most of them prefer children of their own race.

I wish someone had noticed whatever happened around the time the got into the van and it drove off.  I am sure she panicked in some way but no one noticed because the "look like they go together".

Lamp
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

Lamp
good points xamaycana
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:33am
I'm convinced something is really wrong with him. I mean mentally. Nine months...nine months her mother carried her, raised her up from a baby, changed her diapers, fed her, took her to the doctor and combed her hair, and this--reprobate--throws it all away just for a few minutes of sick pleasure without a trace of guilt. He can't be sane.

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

and the monster had the nerve to leave her at the church... smh. 
i wont blame the mother. she was just too trusting and she'll be haunted with that decision for the rest of her life. 

This.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 9:02am
Castration ftmfw Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 9:19am
naivety
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>