BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

who is your ideal mate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:27pm
If I knew that, I'd probably be with her right now.
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:43pm
Well, my ideal mate would be trust-worthy, financially stable, respectful, adventurous, medium build, avg height, decent looking, and a ride-or-die ne-gro...... 

But I'm already married and I just settled for 5 out of the 8 requirements. Embarrassed
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:25pm
Lol Shelbi this guy is fine as hell too. I wouldn't mind giving up the panties once or twice. Def not boyfriend material though
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:29pm
Still trying to figure that out.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

The types of guys I like probably wouldn't approach me.
Sometimes you gotta do the approaching.
whats ur pick up lines Nini?

Is you fuckin' or what?

lortLOL
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:51pm
late to the party as usual but errrrr let's see...

black
athletic (built like a basketball or soccer player)
has lots of money
spoils me
understands that i need my space and will not be all up on me all that time
understands that i don't like to answer to anyone and i will make plans without him and he'll receive calls from me from random places stating that i love him and ill see him next week but if he does the same i will cut his balls off
knows how to phuck and make love to me
eat the kitty well
has lots of money
at least 6'3"
likes to have fun
makes me laugh
accepts me for me
assertive
caters to me
willing to try new things in the bedroom
has lots of money
makes me quit my job and takes care of me with all of his money
gets me a maid and a cook cuz i ain't doing that shyt
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:29pm
^^^^

thats my kinda list 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I'm interested in the reason why you believe black men dont like the two of you
Jess, and AmyAmyAmy

I find that odd

You can't use the i'm too "weird" or different... even the weirdest of the weird black girls ive seen have a weird black bf to match

There is no such thing as "im too ugly" to find a black guy that's interested in you either

Too fat? Never.LOL

Natural hair? 

now a lack of confidence might be an issue, but i see black men all the time that LOOK for women with little or no confidence...

So you just can't find your type of black man? Overly white location?

Let me know.
I'm in several "black" oriented org. on campus.  I know every black person on campus.  Chances are that black dude with the nice locs mostly dated your friend...or a friend of friend.
I go to a PWI in the backwoods/podunk. Last semester, I was the only black person in ALL of my classes.  

The black guys say, "I would be mad cool if I just loosened up." The "weird" black guys only date AW and WW. 

Truth be told I'm built like a stick and am stiff as .  No rhythm. Can't dance. Dont know current hiphop/rap/pop songs.  (This YT girl in class said, "Jess, don't drop that dundundun.  I was like...ConfusedConfused) Natural hair...dark skin...really tall and thin.  These aren't bad things.  I'm tellin' it as it is.

White guys approach/ask for numbers/etc, but when it gets to that point they can't get over the fact that I'm black.  Every conversation, they bring up how white they are and how they would get jumped if they go to [insert predominantly black city].  At this point, I roll my eyes and keep it at a distance.  

I read and listen to a lot of black history/racism...so I tend to rip apart whatever non-BM say. 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Ive sworn off men

The Men I'm attracted aren't checking for me like that and ive accepted it.

What kind of men?

Black guys
I would date the guys that are good/decent that approach you tbh.

Black guys don't check for me,  so I talk to those who do.  Dont waste your time holding out.  at least get EXPERIENCE. So when your IBM comes around, you wont be a hot awkward mess. Trust

I need to be at least attracted to people who  approached me(never happened.) ...i don't like short changing myself

As i've said i'l accept it if there is no one out there for me..or drastically change my look.

We'll see..as for now i don't care anymore.

Oh okay.  I got ya!

I have the annoying characteristic of being able to fall into lust with nearly anyone as long as they are a good human being.  But it's not good because while I like the dude, I'm always on the hunt for a better one. I sound disgusting lol
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:26pm

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Ive sworn off men

The Men I'm attracted aren't checking for me like that and ive accepted it.

What kind of men?

Black guys
I would date the guys that are good/decent that approach you tbh.

Black guys don't check for me,  so I talk to those who do.  Dont waste your time holding out.  at least get EXPERIENCE. So when your IBM comes around, you wont be a hot awkward mess. Trust

I need to be at least attracted to people who  approached me(never happened.) ...i don't like short changing myself

As i've said i'l accept it if there is no one out there for me..or drastically change my look.

We'll see..as for now i don't care anymore.

Oh okay.  I got ya!

I have the annoying characteristic of being able to fall into lust with hot dudes nearly anyone as long as they are a good human being.  But it's not good because while I like the dude, I'm always on the hunt for a better one. I sound disgusting lol

this was me last term. Waste of time.Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>