Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

who is your ideal mate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:30pm
Okay I get that but she started off by saying she is currently with someone that meets just about all of these requirments...and follows with "Papi's qualities that makes him an ideal mate" so I assumed she was speaking about her current boo...My bad
Sponsored Links

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Amy, do you have a twitter?

Yes.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i feel you amy.. 
I'm ready to get a new dog and maybe start talkin to girls.. but our reasons for wanting to give up are different.. 

i don't think I'm one of those ppl who enjoys dating.. i like conversation but i don't 'like' 'like' barely anyone..  

your mr. right will find you though.. 
he might not be black though.. ya never know 

Girls are even more judgmental to me lool

I have never dated..but i don't think i'm the type to like that sort of thing. I'm terrible with people.
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Okay I get that but she started off by saying she is currently with someone that meets just about all of these requirments...and follows with "Papi's qualities that makes him an ideal mate" so I assumed she was speaking about her current boo...My bad

Sorry I realize the way I wrote it I was speaking of qualities I looked for when I was single and qualities my current has, let me go edit
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i have a friend who thought like this at one time. she's dark skin, natural, didnt care for make up, she dressed kinda plain, didnt think guys were checking for her. She got some confidence, changed up her style and she's been dating her bf now for almost 2 years and they are super happy. I wouldnt be surprised if they got married in a year or two. She met him after she moved to a different state and joined a church.
oh yeah and he's tall dark and handsome lol

Sometimes a little change is good, whether its your style, your outlook, or your location.

I've changed my location and style.

Not happening. I've accepted it.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:09pm
My perfect mate:
  • 6'3 and up
  • nice teeth
  • GOOD hygiene
  • WORKS full time and knows how to work together to pay bills and save money
  • Dependable, I can know when he says something...It is DONE!!
  • But main thing he just loves me, likes to be around me, enjoys my humor and my company. 
  • Someone I can trust
  • Does not fall for peer pressure or family pressure
  • No kids and does not make babies on me while in relationship
  • Able to not cheat and mentally decides to be faithful no matter what.
  • Accepts me, weave, wig, no hair, fat, slimmer, glasses on my face, scarf on my hair.
  • truthful and not a professional liar
  • When he sees me, a smile comes on his face when we are 60 years old
  • Long lasting, healthy, happy LOVE

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Either 1 or no children at all, she means.

22 is too young to say you've given up on men. Us young women have become too jaded IMO

Men take a while to mature, so don't expect comittment now. It can happen but it's not the norm.
Work on your own discovery and growth.

i don't want commitment lol.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:25pm
Meh different strokes for different folks no two lives are the same we have strictly been friends for way more than 10 yrs I guess some folks can handle some can't.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

Girls are even more judgmental to me lool
I have never dated..but i don't think i'm the type to like that sort of thing. I'm terrible with people.

Really...?
I'd think girls would be more into the emotional and not as shallow.. I'd think they'd be more understanding/non judge mental.. Cus they know how hard it is out here as a female... It seems like a good friends who love each other type of arrangement..
My friend mentioned us being 'partners' the other day.. It seems nice aside from the fact that is prefer a man..

What state are u in?

Edited by coconess - Jan 05 2014 at 3:29pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:32pm
Perfect man for me:

No kids
My educational lvl and up
Emotionally and physically available
6'2"+
21-29 
No smoking
No drugs
Honest
Loyal
Social drinking
Great teacher
Nice teeth
attractive
Nice head of hair
Good family
Family oriented
Never been in jail

Theres so much more to add to this list.

Edited by Jess - Jan 05 2014 at 3:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>