BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

who is your ideal mate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:26am
They're never not in love/ the "best friend."

Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:41am
I've been best friends with guys.  Strictly platonic on my end.  If the guy wants to get sexual I simply decline.   Their wives & gf were jealous, but they didn't have to worry about me.  I would never go there.  

I stopped talking to one out of respect for her.  It sucks tho cuz I really liked talking to them both.  He said something to me that was flirty/out of line & she read it & burst into tears, etc....
sigh
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:45am
The problem is a lot of the time guys try to see if there's an opening. It's hard enough competing to keep your man at home. So many levels to this bullsh*t...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:51am
yessss girl!
My ex's bff stayed trying me. I always had him check her but then she wanted to come out her face talkin bout "well, she cant keep going through you if she has an issue with me"
so i gave the bitch what she wanted and addressed her directly. Then she wanted to play victim. Idgaf if my ex was mad. She wanted me to check that ass so i did. This Brotha talkin about i wanted drama. I broke it off after that. They got together soon after and it went straight to hell. God dont like ugly Tongue
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:03pm
Funny how as soon as you broke up he went to be with her. I don't assume all female friends are trying to get at a man but I take no more chances. People have proven they can't be trusted.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Funny how as soon as you broke up he went to be with her. I don't assume all female friends are trying to get at a man but I take no more chances. People have proven they can't be trusted.
You have people on here ain't shame for doing that. smdh. It's sad but a lot of people don't see anything wrong with being foul and that is half the problem.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:11pm
I don't trust opposite sex bffs either

Every male friend I thought was my friend tried to get with me at on point. None of em are around anymore

Its like come on.. stay in the friend zone. I put you there for a reason
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Where do you go to meet guys anyway?

I have no idea

Can we start a thread on this?!?

Do it!!

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:16pm
smh, people just dont have respect for relationships, its disgusting. vultures is what they are.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:21pm
Is it possible to go back into the frienzone after having sex with a friend? Lol 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>
  Share Topic