BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is your double?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is your double?
    Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:07am

Everybody DOES have a twin: Photographer creates amazing portraits of STRANGERS who look the double of each other

At first glance, it's an elegant set of portraits of twins - but look more closely and the secret is revealed.

None of the individuals captured by photographer Francois Brunelle are related by blood, their faces just have strikingly similar characteristics. 

Mr Brunelle, who lives in Québec, has studied the human face since he started out as a photographer at the age of 18 in 1968.

The same...but different: Nathaniel (who did not give his last name) and Edward Toledo, pictured in Montreal in 2003, are remarkably similar but not twins

The same...but different: Nathaniel (who did not give his last name) and Edward Toledo, pictured in Montreal in 2003, are remarkably similar but not twins

Heres looking at you: Yves Megert (left) and Remi Bacon, pictured in Geneva, Switzerland in 2001

Here's looking at you: Yves Megert (left) and Remi Bacon, pictured in Geneva, Switzerland in 2001

Face-off: Edith Prefontaine (left) and Stefanie Tremblay pictured in Montreal in 2001 by photographer Francois Brunelle

Face-off: Edith Prefontaine (left) and Stefanie Tremblay pictured in Montreal in 2001 by photographer Francois Brunelle

Mirror image: Stéphane Morin (left) and Claude-Simon Langlois are unrelated look-alikes. Mr Morin, is Canadian-born and Mr Langlois, is American-born

Mirror image: Stéphane Morin (left) and Claude-Simon Langlois are unrelated look-alikes. Mr Morin, is Canadian-born and Mr Langlois, is American-born

The collection, entitled I'm not a look-alike!, features a range of individuals from North American and European backgrounds who are not related, side by side.

According to the photographer, the portraits allow him to explore the intimate relationship between subjects and how they approach their remarkably similar appearances.

Mr Brunelle told MailOnline: 'I found my first subjects simply through people I knew who looked alike. Then as the media covered my project, more people came forward to take part.'

The photographer continues to look for subjects and is inviting people to come forward until he finishes the project next year. More details can be found at brunelle.com.

Smiles all round: Remy Girard (left) and Gabriel Guibert, pictured in 2003

Smiles all round: Remy Girard (left) and Gabriel Guibert, pictured in 2003

Sister act: Marie Chantal (left) and Nancy Paul, in Montreal in 2004, have remarkably similar smiles

Sister act: Marie Chantal (left) and Nancy Paul, in Montreal in 2004, have remarkably similar smiles

Separated at birth? Danielle Boucher (left) and Jovette Desmarais in Montreal in 2004

Separated at birth? Danielle Boucher (left) and Jovette Desmarais in Montreal in 2004

Imitations: Valerie Carreau (left) and Jean-Phillippe Royer pose with arms around each other in 2004

Imitations: Valerie Carreau (left) and Jean-Phillippe Royer pose with arms around each other in 2004

Brotherly: Marcel Stepanoff (left) and Ludovic Maillard pictured in Paris, France in 2005

Brotherly: Marcel Stepanoff (left) and Ludovic Maillard pictured in Paris, France in 2005

Across the gender gap: Sarah Fournier (left) and Alan Madill in Toronto in 2005 look extremely alike but are not brother and sister

Across the gender gap: Sarah Fournier (left) and Alan Madill in Toronto in 2005 look extremely alike but are not brother and sister

Comic duo: Even the facial expressions of Jean Vachon (left) and Jacques-Dominique Landry match up

Comic duo: Even the facial expressions of Jean Vachon (left) and Jacques-Dominique Landry match up

Match up: Frederick Hryszyn (left) and Justin Ford in Montreal in 2004

Match up: Frederick Hryszyn (left) and Justin Ford in Montreal in 2004

Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:12am
    Wow that's Amazing.
    I've yet to meet my doppelganger.
    Sang Froid View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:14am
    Everybody always says I look like somebody.
    Midna View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:16am

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

tatee View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:24am
    thats cool.  ppl always say i look like someone in their family and it weird because i get it from various ethnic groups and races.  a friend called me once and told me their was a girl on a commercial that was my twin and of course i didnt believe her until i saw the commercial and i was shocked.  i rarely see myself in anyone but think its mostly because im not really sure what i look like to other people or to myself for that matter.
    Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:46am
    I dont have one that I know of.  But the white folks at my job used to say I looked like RihannaDead
    Sang Froid View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:49am
    Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I dont have one that I know of.  But the white folks at my job used to say I looked like RihannaDead

You dark skinned aren't you?
    Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:52am
    Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

No...lol
    Junior Jr View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:52am
    Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

gj;fdgnfb;gfb;gjerb;fjkgnfbkfs

jr.
    HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:20am

White folks think every pretty black girl looks like Rhianna
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
    Dependable Quality Hair
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style