Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Who is watching Bethenny right now?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is watching Bethenny right now?
    Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:36am
Because that black dude on the panel getting on my nerves. He really trying to act like there are no differences between men and women and that he can outwoman a woman. Saying "Well what would make you say that no one can take care of a child like the mom?" Nikka stfu you just wanna be a womanAngry
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:01am
I use to watch Bethenny but she became annoying.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:22am
lmfao at him wanting to be a woman

men and women are completely different
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:44am
I tried watching Bethenny, but I spent most of the time trying to figure out who the heck she is.  Why is this woman famous?  Why does she have a show because I know of at least 3 other women who can interview people better than she can.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

I tried watching Bethenny, but I spent most of the time trying to figure out who the heck she is.  Why is this woman famous?  Why does she have a show because I know of at least 3 other women who can interview people better than she can.
ia

My kids know. Mommy>>>>>>daddy any day of the week. He knows it too. There really is no competition there. My only competition is maternal grandma. Mommy rocks!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:22am
Women are naturally more empathetic than males thus that's why children really bond with their mother, most of the time. I seen where people are closer to their fathers than their mothers only due to personality traits. But it depends.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic