Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

who is to blame ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:47pm
lol, that reminds me of the 64 year old nurse I was working with who decided she should play Snoop dog's, "Gin and Juice" during surgery....I was confused but she knew the words.  Never judge a book I guess. lol
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 6:07pm
I see nothing wrong with it. It's no diff then one of us rocking out to some rock song lol. For all we know his grand kids gave him the cd and put him on to the music.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 7:43am
He bobbing his head thinking about in his day the "coochie' he made tapout....lmao
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:25am
ohhhh....so he's old.  I wasn't sure.  That's funny.  I ain't mad.LOL  It's like that gramma wearing a Tshirt that read "Gangsta as fucc" while counting money she made from selling baked goods.. LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 23 2013 at 8:26am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ohhhh....so he's old.  I wasn't sure.  That's funny.  I ain't mad.LOL  It's like that gramma wearing a Tshirt that read "Gangsta as fucc" while counting money she made from selling baked goods.. LOL

LOL Cry LOL
ok that visual woke me up. thanx
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:17am
LOL
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 8:58am
Rather this than thinking someone will steal from them because we are black.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12