Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is this girls Aliexpress vendor?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Deka6199 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deka6199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 9:39pm
Can you post the link again please
Sponsored Links

BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:59am
is it pure virgin hair ? a little shinny but very gorgerous!!love it!

http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/weft-extensions/virgin-machine-weft-stocks/premium-quality-100-human-hair-virgin-machine-weft-vmw0010-408. - http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/weft-extensions/virgin-machine-weft-stocks/premium-quality-100-human-hair-virgin-machine-weft-vmw0010-408.html
Shia1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shia1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:27pm
Is that Ideal Hair Art? There also the vendor to Classy Girl Virgin Hair 🙊 I Think I'm gonna try their hair next
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:48pm
They tell you upfront THEY DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS Ouch
All the Pictures of Celebrities wearing wigs Confused, Uhh where yo wigs at. I know Selena Gomez aint wearing your hair.
I almost spit out my green tea when I saw the price of a lace closure $80 Shocked
I died a slow painful death when $340 is the price for a 18" wig CryCryCry that is a stock with 100=120% density. For that amount my neck better hurt from the heaviness. 

I am crossing my fingers for you guys, and sending good vibes to the weave gods that errethang works out for you.Smile

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They tell you upfront THEY DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS Ouch
All the Pictures of Celebrities wearing wigs Confused, Uhh where yo wigs at. I know Selena Gomez aint wearing your hair.
I almost spit out my green tea when I saw the price of a lace closure $80 Shocked
I died a slow painful death when $340 is the price for a 18" wig CryCryCry that is a stock with 100=120% density. For that amount my neck better hurt from the heaviness. 

I am crossing my fingers for you guys, and sending good vibes to the weave gods that errethang works out for you.Smile

I second this.. LOL
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by hairweavekilla84 hairweavekilla84 wrote:

[QUOTE=sugabanana]I think we all know the ties on these vendors. The color ties and labels give it away. I'm trying to find that bad review on this hair. 

@
I don't blame you for not wanting to spend that kind of money
but bhm has a thread here called "how to search a vendor"
It really helps

Dang! If BHM had been around, I bet you mugs would've known where Hoffa was buried!!
Is there anything the BHMers don't know?
Love it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234