Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 4:58pm
i know I'm late but i don't think I'm a skinny snob 

that just registered in my brain from yesterday after seeing this.. 
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i know I'm late but i don't think I'm a skinny snob 

that just registered in my brain from yesterday after seeing this.. 
I just thought you like being honest. But you do wave that being lonely is better than being with a man flag.
What's wrong with being a snob?LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:16pm
*looks around*

oh, ok. 

*exits*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:23pm
Ermm
i have never said/insinuated that being lonely is better than being with a man… 

i say that women act as if having a man is everything in the world/are validated by it.. i also said that same thing when i had a man.  

I'm honest but i don't think I'm a skinny snob.. id never want to be fat but i also have done a lot to gain weight. theres levels to that shiit.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:35pm
What's wrong with being a skinny snob?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Ermm
i have never said/insinuated that being lonely is better than being with a man… 

i say that women act as if having a man is everything in the world/are validated by it.. i also said that same thing when i had a man.  

I'm honest but i don't think I'm a skinny snob.. id never want to be fat but i also have done a lot to gain weight. theres levels to that shiit.
Nah, but you do wave your lonely flag. It wasn't a jab at you. Just what I noticed. Yea, don't see you as a skinny snob like I said your just honest.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Nothing. Just like being a fat snob but slimmer.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:42pm
idk ash.. i just don't think i am one. i like thick/curvy.. but my 'thick' is slim to most on here.. 

whatever f8. i do not.. 
maybe i don't understand what that means 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

i'd imagine the same that is wrong with any concept of snobbery, to exaggeratedly think one's self to be better than or superior to lower class or inferior others-- except this branch revolves around (no pun) weight.  

as with other forms of supremacy, the usual is that it's not good enough to have esteem and think yourself better than group xyz, there's the addition of insulting and denigrating the group(s) as well: disparaging names/slang, comparisons to animals, etc.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:49pm
yea actually i agree with that… 
i don't like to be looked at as a snob of any type.. although i was irl (not a skinny snob.. just a snob) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 203>
  Share Topic