Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

jewel i know we don't have to agree.. debates aren't interesting if we always agree.. 
you said the discussion was basically pointless yourself. (about money vs having a man) 

and yea.. someone telling me to let it go for certain situations is good because lord knows i will go back and forth for daysssss… you know good and well i don't usually back away from a debate.. stop it. the kitchen could be on fire and i will be in there still trying to get my point across… you need to do better cus youre saying anything right now. 

but y'all are truly doing a lot in this thread. which is why a few ppl have told me to leave it alone. 
yes i went back and forth for 5 or 6 pages when you jones and i were discussing…. but sandra came out the gate with shade.. if she wanted to discuss she could have simply asked.. but she didnt. so i won't go back and forth about it.. not today. 

*gets out day planner & pencil* so what day would be good for you? The day of bunny's big conference/reveal? Or another?

LOL

j/k I'm gonna leave you alone cokes...cause I'm like you when it comes to tag...I can not take that last lick...LOL
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol at the mentioning of getting pms

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ahhhhh brings back memories of the bhm of old...LOL

will somebody just post some raas PMs gosh darn it! i've been asking nicely lolCry

lonely chicks man dash weh ah Jamaica nuff nuff come visit for spring Break! Negril have plenty Rent-a-Dreads looking for a greencard/suga mommy. If is a Money Man you want head to Montego Bay. if you looking for large peen head to Big Wood, Westmoreland or Long Wood, St. Elizabeth. Jamaica, once you go, you know.

no jewels did not say las' lickLOLLOLLOL i'mma start up a game tomorrow, people straight b.itch slapping people and running away

Edited by Diane (35) - Feb 02 2014 at 10:48am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

f8 i was talking to SL who said she 'knew'

ShockedLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol at the mentioning of getting pms

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ahhhhh brings back memories of the bhm of old...LOL

will somebody just post some raas PMs gosh darn it! i've been asking nicely lolCry

lonely chicks man dash weh ah Jamaica nuff nuff come visit for spring Break! Negril have plenty Rent-a-Dreads looking for a greencard/suga mommy. If is a Money Man you want head to Montego Bay. if you looking for large peen head to Big Wood, Westmoreland or Long Wood, St. Elizabeth. Jamaica, once you go, you know.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:50am
Doing the most in this thread obviously doesn't really equal doing the most. 

@neka fat happy bishes simply do not exist.   You also cannot be happy w/o monies and menz.   These are established facts on BHM so I'm really sorry but these cannot be seriously rehashed in this here bunny ain't sh*t thread that you started.  
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

*gets out day planner & pencil* so what day would be good for you? The day of bunny's big conference/reveal? Or another?

LOL

LOLCry

girl i know they bhm publicist has 83493848092843839 new gray hairs by now...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

red pill or blue?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:54am

we are close to 200 pages but I feel like this may be the end of the road
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

@neka fat happy bishes simply do not exist.   You also cannot be happy w/o monies and menz.   These are established facts on BHM so I'm really sorry but these cannot be seriously rehashed in this here bunny ain't sh*t thread that you started.  
but i thought i was doing pretty we....

well damn... 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:55am
TC its hysterical because every time someone says that I look at the screen like okay but isn't that your font I see all over the place.   On the rare occasion someone says it and you find only ONE post in the whole thread I'm like touche bish. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 203>
  Share Topic