Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:17am
Not to cape but do y'all read disagree with Coco's original statement? Y'all are all talking in circles.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:18am

if we are going by what the overwhelming majority desires here....most understand that one of the basic needs of a person is some form of healthly connection with other human beings.  it usually starts with family (immediate and extended..including a mate), freinds, ect ect ect...

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:19am
I just see why Sandy says it.
Not for it or against it.

I just don't think Sandy means having any ol man when she uses it as an insult
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:20am
im not beefing with sandra.. 

we've had our disputes/disagreements but i mean she was just giving me tips about makeup the other day.. i have no issue with her. i don't agree with her.. just like i don't agree with jones.. but theres no cape involved in it. 

i think they're both swell 
although they get on my nerves sometimes 

Edited by coconess - Feb 02 2014 at 8:21am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i do kind of agree with coco about money being the more tangible evidence of a type of happiness  though. Some folk can really put on for the world about their relationship. People are subject to change. Money in an of itself does not. For most people, real numbers in the bank are real numbers...

huh?

there are tons of miserable people with money

money isn't everyone's drug
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Not to cape but do y'all read disagree with Coco's original statement? Y'all are all talking in circles.

well as it pertains to sandy vs cortez...

i think sandy uses that as a weapon in her arguments with cortez (others) because she believes cortez (others) place value in it.

just as cortez uses the same fat/stache/manly argument with sandy (others)...she thinks they place value on beauty..

it's all the same...imo...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 02 2014 at 8:28am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

if we are going by what the overwhelming majority desires here....most understand that one of the basic needs of a person is some form of healthly connection with other human beings.  it usually starts with family (immediate and extended..including a mate), freinds, ect ect ect...

exactly...not to dilute the discussion...the fact that most of us are here often substantiates the need for human connection...all be it dysfunctional LOL.

I was going to type some stuff that really brings it home...but in all honestly this conversation is very epidermal...the subcutaneous of such will never be reached. Dead

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:27am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:28am

I agree with TC

lol it is not that deep
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:28am
don't apply it solely to sandra vs cortez.. I've said it and its come up many times on here.. 

off the top of my head i can think of like 4 posters who routinely will be like, "well… i have a husband/man" 

but there are more. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 203>