Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is the best/biggest instigator here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 203>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160522
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:04am
wait a min...you're saying blacchyna never said she wants a man? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she make threads on how to get a baller etc?

If that wasn't here, then forgive me.

But if in fact that was, then her priorities are askew...thus her committing/accepting being single is the best option for her at this point and time.

& I'm not saying being single equates "your not worthy of being in a relationship"...I'm saying it is a natural drive for EVERY human being to want companionship. Society has forced us to accept being single as a viable option because the "idea" of said (desired) companion is unrealistic
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:05am
hell some women feel fortunate to even get to go to sizzlers… 

you can't compare having money to having a boyfriend……. 
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284262
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:07am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hell some women feel fortunate to even get to go to sizzlers… 

you can't compare having money to having a boyfriend……. 


Yes bc if someone lives comfortably not rich but not struggling there isn't always a want for those bags and whatever else.
You say it's like some achievement .
Money has a point of diminishing returns ...

And most ppl do want that companionship...
They do..

Edited by jonesable - Feb 02 2014 at 7:08am
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:08am
jewels, yea she did make that thread a while ago.. 

idk if she still wants one (as in.. she's not yearning.. its not that serious..) but from her posts.. it seems like she's fine the way she is right now. 

Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284262
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:09am
Like you said someone's posts don't tell the whole story.

Sandy must have a good one if she always mentions it.
That is a win if he makes her feel like that

Edited by jonesable - Feb 02 2014 at 7:10am
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:12am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hell some women feel fortunate to even get to go to sizzlers… 

you can't compare having money to having a boyfriend……. 


Yes bc if someone lives comfortably not rich but not struggling there isn't always a want for those bags and whatever else.
You say it's like some achievement .
Money has a point of diminishing returns ...

And most ppl do want that companionship...
They do..

(i? coco personally.. says these things..? )

the bag is just the example… its the same as ppl talking about their vacations 3 times a year.. 
living comfortably is not the same as being able to splurge on bags, vacays, clothes or whatever you want.. 

being able to buy whatever they want is an achievement… it brings happiness and is what most ppl want in life.... not the sole acquirement of having a man. Many ppl are miserable with boyfriends.. 

and yea.. lots are sad with money too.. but more ppl want money than they want a man 

the goal in life for most is money… ppl will get with men SOLELY for the money.. and vice versa.. 
come on be real… 
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160522
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:12am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thats different… 

talking about expensive things = i have money..  

everyone wants money… money = success.. it is a win. 


whereas some women have men who won't even pay for their sizzlers dinner 


That's not different.
Not everyone wants that bag. Ppl can't seem to wrap their heads around that .
And I'm out this if you think money auto means success.

no shade coco...but her thinking isn't that obtuse, alot of people believe money=success because we are a commerce driven society. However, true success is the ability to make an impact on a grander scale...not success from an individualistic stand point but an communal one.


summation: character/integrity not possessions make the man.
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:15am
I'm sure ANY woman on here could go get a boyfriend tomorrow…. 

can they go be able to splurge on whatever they want to buy..? 

they're not comparable. 

now.. if youre talking about having a great, wonderful, jesus type of man… then yea.. i get it.. 
but the argument is, 'i have a man, i win' when we really have no idea what your relationship is like.. it could be awful. 

ppl can prove that they have money.. you can't prove that he makes you happy 


Edited by coconess - Feb 02 2014 at 7:15am
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116082
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:19am
some ppl will sacrifice another person for the right amount of money, some people will sacrifice all monies for the right person.
neither are forever, both have some sort of value tied to them. you can be made miserable from having/losing money. You can be miserable from having/losing a person
its the same thing imo
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thats different… 

talking about expensive things = i have money..  

everyone wants money… money = success.. it is a win. 


whereas some women have men who won't even pay for their sizzlers dinner 


That's not different.
Not everyone wants that bag. Ppl can't seem to wrap their heads around that .
And I'm out this if you think money auto means success.

no shade coco...but her thinking isn't that obtuse, alot of people believe money=success because we are a commerce driven society. However, true success is the ability to make an impact on a grander scale...not success from an individualistic stand point but an communal one.


summation: character/integrity not possessions make the man.

you have no idea how my thinking is.. 

im not speaking about my life personally.. 
i don't have hella money but i know when i used to be able to have whatever i wanted.. i still wasn't happy.. 

but I'm speaking on a larger scale.. that typically.. most humans strive for wealth 

ijs… you can't compare 'i have a boyfriend' to 'i can buy whatever i want' 

most ppl will pick being able to buy what they want because like i said.. your relationship can suck. 

it can't suck to be able to buy what you want.. i understand not all care about money.. but most do. 



Edited by coconess - Feb 02 2014 at 7:21am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 203>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down