Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:11am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I wanna make some hot pockets from scratch

the frozen ones no longer appeal to me but I dig the concept
You can make those from scratch? Go on...
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:13am
Fresh hot pocketsDisapprove

First world problems

Damn shame I've never considered making em from scratch. 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You could never hurt my feeling.....I almost care less about your miserable existence than your prison booty father and base head ass momma......leaving poor you to suck cock for hot pockets and nickel bags while shop lifting 5 for $10 jeans from wet seal.....Lil simple bish know A fat bish like me could advise you on upgrading that broke ass life you're leading.....Mr00 takes care for my fat ass.....and quite well....I haven't spent my own money ever.....so hop the off my dick and continue idolizing fake body stripper/hookers.....atleast you are aware of where you'll eventually find yourself......

Your mama never told you who your daddy was and you had a revolving door of "uncles" so you wouldn't know a real man if he sat in the waiting room while you got your blood sugar checked.  You're a ghetto angry bish and no man would ever pick your hairy ass off the street and take care of you. I believe that like I believe you're a real girlSleepy  broads who look like jbarbie20 with the personality of Nene Leakes can't get sponsors. As I said before, heaux have a seat and continue to keep that credit score high so you can keep your "man"

It took you damn near 20 minutes to come up with this? .....girl save the finger work and go fill out a Job Corp app....you know what never mind your calling just may be giving $10 blow jobs in the back of Flatiron. 

And BHM notice how I type factual info these silly bishes provide and not shyt I make up.....cause I'm fat I have to buy dick? Sorry incorrect. Yo ass just can't say shyt else about me....but I'm fat oh and on a picture 6 years ago it looks like I have a mustache.....only thing you can say......revolving door....nope incorrect....divorced parents and a step father....oh and my daddy likes in a 8 bedroom house in Maryland....unlike yours residing in that 5x10 cell getting butt fucced by a mexican name Bruno.

Talking about what a man won't do....has a man ever dun anything but and pass you? Of course not.....girl you a blunt.....worth about $10 and shared with every nicca in a 10 mile radius...go on to bed in that pissy mattress on the floor. Kay. 

Bish shaped like Warren Sapp but she swear a nicca finance her life.

Sandra wide body ass standing butt naked, scaring and disgusting your dude at the same time, talking about "Don't you want this tax money? Don't get scared now" has the nerve to talk about men?? Face it, you are buying dick, you have poor grooming habits, you have a sour attitude and neither one of those is a good combination for catching a man anyone with options would want.

Keep throwing prostitute labels at me while your man is one. Cuddling up to your corpulent ass because it's cold in the D and he wants that income tax check to blow on Henny bottles and fake booty strippers that make you feel threatened.

I would never have to sell my ass, especially not for that low low price of $10. Maybe that's all you worth? Maybe that's all you could afford to give Mr 00 today?

You dont even know who your daddy is, lying about him living in an 8 bedroom house. If you narrow down the list of paternity possibilities, he probably do live in an 8 bdr house - called a halfway house.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

what is team octopus?

how do you look like an octopus?
i'm sayin. 

how do you know you're not really team rhino?

#teamfattypants

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 02 2014 at 1:15am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:15am

whyyy guysDisapprove
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:16am

not at you nekaLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:17am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I wanna make some hot pockets from scratch

the frozen ones no longer appeal to me but I dig the concept

Its a recipe using pillsbury crescent rolls, I don't trust that meat in Hot pockets so I feel you.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:17am
Sojourner truth wept
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:18am
I have never understood this beef.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Fresh hot pocketsDisapprove

First world problems

Damn shame I've never considered making em from scratch. 
Me either.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 203>