Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:29pm
I get mine from walmart for 88 cents

The hcg detectors are good enough for me.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:35pm
I wouldn't trust an 88 cent pregnancy test either. But now, I've never used a home pregnancy test so maybe I'm thinking they are more complex than they actually are.  /shrug
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:38pm
They check for the hcg hormone .
There's start at 50 miu/ml.
So does clear blue and ept

That's decent .
The lowest detectors start at 20. Most of them start at 50.

I used to not trust walmart either but I don't have time to be spending 16 dollars bc of paranoia.

Edited by jonesable - Feb 01 2014 at 5:41pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:42pm
I used dollar store tests all the time and they've been 100% accurate each time. But then again I have perfect health and never had issues with false positives.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:48pm
16 dollars....I can see how that could get expensive. I guess cheap is the better option for some people.

And 16 dollars is what, about a month and a half of bundled wifi? Win-win. Thumbs Up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:52pm
finally got caught up 

some of y'all are hella funny.. like you could really be comedians

still teambunny! 

Edited by coconess - Feb 01 2014 at 5:53pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:15pm
i read a few pages, posts had me like

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

and yall actin like india gave a big revelation.  HA!!! My own post done said it.  Yall just chose to ignore it.   She always says she doesn't remember or keep spreadsheets with that docile act, yet quick to bring sh*t up.  STOP IT.  anywho, she also drops these allegations with no facts or links, then says she wont respond or come back to the thread.  That is her out.  she does not have proof of anything

come at me bro
I have no desire to come for you or lie . Many members came for you in the topic for snitching on your own self . I am not going to search millions of post . You made several comments about exposing me . Like you really have something on me in real life  . Page 56 /57 of samone Gruge topic was one example  of your lies . You act like i am the only member on this site . MS India will not go back in history with you , but since you called me a lie for the zillion time ?

By the way , I never said you where not a mother . I never talk about people children . You are the one that claim your boys are still 9 and 10 since 2010  . I am done talking to you on BHM . We all have said or made mistakes in real life and on black hair media . I own mine . Now claim your mess and leave me alone . Stop saying i hate you . I hate no one . I just want nothing to do with you .

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Bunny you coming back

Originally posted by bunny bunny wrote:

Rum, pm mod5 & tell her to be rational.  This is beyond absurd !!  I expect a resolution soon cuz I have another 313 type of revelation.  It can only be done from my acct tho.

Edited by india100 - Feb 01 2014 at 11:38pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:13pm
Now lawdy......
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:30pm
The upcoming press conference has been cancelled due to inclement weather conditions
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 192>
  Share Topic