Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

nope, I was already OFF the clock.   I was lurking and that's when he dropped the bomb.  I fell out & couldn't respond to tell him how much I was cracking up  loving it, so I left & did it.   I sure did piggy back wifi in 08 & 09.   The innanets weren't as sophisticated as it is now with ppl using passwords.  Only a fool pays for things that are given for free.  Once I moved & it was no longer an option I've been paying with my cable bundle.   Yes I did hang myself itt.  any other questions?Tongue But I ain neva mad, except for when India gets to talking.   I'm still waitin on her ghost  threads & pm's that she claimed happenedBig smile

You weren't given the internet--you stole it so that makes you a criminal.  Stop trying to justify immoral behavior.

I don't have any questions--never did.  But you mad, don't say that you aren't.  And btw your obsession w/ India and Dink just isn't healthy.  Stop blaming others when all fingers point to you. 

Anywhoo this is like taking candy from a crazy.  Holla at ya later.  I know you'll be hereLOL

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

You weren't given the internet--you stole it so that makes you a criminal.  Stop trying to justify immoral behavior.

LOL

but yeah...this coupled with the not baby announcement just further demonstrates that she doesn't have as good a handle on the facts (or her attempts at spinning the facts) as she claims to have.

which is behavior we've seen many times before on here...btw...we'll never get to 100%

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 01 2014 at 1:49pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

The ain't shyyyt list:
Royalty aka AK
Chanel boots aka Jewels
Shady oaks aka TC
Starkeisha aka tbaby
Secret sauce aka Pity
Ghost writer aka Nadia

Yall ain't shyyyt worth a dam coming in here with them post. LOL

You forgot Samone LOL

And I didn't get what that thread was to prove either Ouch All it shows is that she indeed has a daughter or at least was pregnant with one Lol

*waits on remaining 20% of truth*

Adds Seducky to the ain't shyyt list for 2014 for letting us know her font goes up to 36

Ice queen aka Seducky
Still thinking of a name for Samone cos she ain't super shyyyt in this thread.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so are you telling us that you didn't create the thread in the motherhood section with the expressed intention of announcing that you yourself were pregnantt?

That is exactly how I saw it, too TC.  Bunny did create a thread and did announce her pregnancy in it--contradicting her earlier post that she a) never made any pregnancy thread and b) only mentioned it in passing.  That is what India's link did elegantly.  I guess some can't connect the dots too well and some can.LOL
in TTT, that's where ppl who want the attention post pregnancy threads,name my baby threads and I'm in labor threads. The low key ones put it in the RIGHT FORUM . I can't be responsible for ur comprehension fails.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:52pm
low key on the interwebs????

lmaoooooooooooooo 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:59pm
There's two lovely ladies in my pm's that said stop entertaining u fools. Just say what I needed to say in the mafia room.

Okay. Peace out
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:00pm

for the 19749827492849702th time...bye bunny...

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:07pm
*whispers in TC's ear* She know we can see that letter on page 64 and the threads that were linked in here....right? Right?

I mean wh....

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

No to get it twisted would mean I'd have to devote time and while I do have the time, I devote it much more fulfilling endeavors.
yes like sitting itt & waiting on my next move.  SOOOO Fulfilling..Sleepy

we're doing the same thing
come sit next to me on this here bench boo
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:24pm
Bunny who them 2 that PMd you why they afraid to sit on the team bunny bench beside me and nek nek? one day this forum will be fixed and we'll see who thanks each post.

bunny before you leave again drop that jerk chicken recipe, do? i know Claudie posted hers a while back and i know mine. i want to compare (this curried goat I'm eating is divine and i despise curr)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 203>