Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:47am
Liars gonna lie so you couldn't blame Bunny /lil Wayne voice/
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:49am
lawwwd have mercy
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:52am
yo. they going in, yoLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:54am

lol...afro the fairy godmothers performance is stellar!!

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

yo. they going in, yoLOL

she ain't wanna listen.  po wittle wabbit...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

She does love the attn--why do you think she's going back answering every post?   But we love to see all this sweaty keyboard craziness in action. 

Bunny, you ain't the first BHMer to live a fantasy life, and won't be the last.  I guess we were wrong in thinking PMing guys on stolen WiFI and proclaiming them heros ain't the work of lonely single women.  Yep thats something we married ladies w/ kids and a life do on a regular basis.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:21pm
Lawddddddd this thread right here!

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:26pm
The ain't shyyyt list:
Royalty aka AK
Chanel boots aka Jewels
Shady oaks aka TC
Starkeisha aka tbaby
Secret sauce aka Pity
Ghost writer aka Nadia

Yall ain't shyyyt worth a dam coming in here with them post. LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Bunny would write a Thesis if Ms India was caught with such fraud . The devil is a lie . God works in mysterious ways . I never keep spread sheets or recall everything a member post ,but if i find that Ghost topic a member made for the girl , talking about she would expose me if admin gave her the old account back ? She can come back with my old post , but i stand by everything i said after she came for me too many times for no reason . I work a double shift . First time i came back in the topic . Leaves again no matter what she post about me . Ermm

Message Icon Who Here Is Pregnant RIGHT NOW?
By Bunnyahh, Mar 11 2011 at 2:29pm
lies again, & wtf is this supposed to prove, that I do or don't have a babyLamp
mmmm hmmm ol instigating ass 

perhaps yall selective reading asses missed this
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Ok, I was warming up but due to the pestering interruptions of 2 pests.  I'll leave this as it.  

Nini made a comment that she didn't  believe I had a baby (who is sitting on my lap right now) cuz I never brought it up b4.   Well if u can think back to July 2010.  I said that I was gonna try to have a baby, so I had my mirena removed.  I WAS talking about it on swr.  I remember anouncing my ovulation & when I got my period.  After I removed my bc, July I got my period, August, I did not.  I mentioned both of these on there.  Maybe you weren't paying attention, but I did. 

I was not posting heavy here, I was mainly over there until it went to sh*t.  Anywho went & took a test & it confirmed my suspicion.  I WAS GONNA MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THERE, but that bish Aquafina flow stole my shine and announced HER pregnancy  the VERY MORNING I was gonna talk about mine.  I fell back & only told a couple of ppl, but I never made a thread.   I was never really close to the ppl here so I didn't announce it on bhm either.  I mentioned it in passing & ppl were like  what?  U preggo?  When did bunny get pregnant?  It wasn't a big deal to me.  Ppl get pregnant everyday B.  

On contrary to the asswipe above me, I do not love the attention, they just love giving it to me.  Notice the pattern of them starting & pulling me into some mess.  I dont draw attention to myself by posting personal info & that is what bothers them the most.  Yes I am dramatic, but I dont make threads about myself, my kids, my marriage, my problems, etc...  My threads are usually about current events.  Not look at ME threads, or LOOK what I did threads.

I posted some stuff in the right forum that may concern me, but its few & far between. 
I wouldn't chronicle everything on bhm
I actually started to type I wrote about her in the maternity forum & backspaced it ALL the way, cuz I imagined u blood thirsty turds all rushing down there to see what.  So I reworded it the "right"  forum.  Too predictable indeed
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

The ain't shyyyt list:
Royalty aka AK
Chanel boots aka Jewels
Shady oaks aka TC
Starkeisha aka tbaby
Secret sauce aka Pity
Ghost writer aka Nadia

Yall ain't shyyyt worth a dam coming in here with them post. LOL

You forgot Samone LOL

And I didn't get what that thread was to prove either Ouch All it shows is that she indeed has a daughter or at least was pregnant with one Lol

*waits on remaining 20% of truth*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 192>
  Share Topic