Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:13am

lol

this sh*t is straight comedy
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:17am
No to get it twisted would mean I'd have to devote time and while I do have the time, I devote it much more fulfilling endeavors.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

She does love the attn--why do you think she's going back answering every post?   But we love to see all this sweaty keyboard craziness in action. 

Bunny, you ain't the first BHMer to live a fantasy life, and won't be the last.  I guess we were wrong in thinking PMing guys on stolen WiFI and proclaiming them heros ain't the work of lonely single women.  Yep thats something we married ladies w/ kids and a life do on a regular basis.

ur whole posts reeks of attention whoring.  Either stfu or get ur facts straight.   Since when does answering questions equal attention seeking.  They were waiting my posts, I'm giving the correct answers.  Many have it twisted & said a lot of wrong sh*t. I'm clearing it up.  If you aint interested,, go to another thread.  I have no fantasy life.  When did I say I was a millionare living on a beach?  stop the bullsh*t

I'm not the one with the wrong "facts" here.  You stated clearly you left your job only to write a letter.  Ppl w/ real jobs won't care enough to leave it in order to email a "hero" they've never met in person.  Don't even get me started about stealing your neighbors wifiLOL.  Multiple aliases to play gamesLOL  You practically gave the rope, put up the tree and hung your own self.  Ain't nobody twist nothing but you.  Be mad at your own silly self.

And yeppers I'll try to see what this other 20% truth is gonna be...are you going to announce that you are Mod 5?  Married to Russ?  Dink's baby mama?  OOOooooh the anticipation!!!!!!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:26am
tbaby we all like dis

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

And yeppers I'll try to see what this other 20% truth is gonna be...are you going to announce that you are Mod 5?  Married to Russ?  Dink's baby mama?  OOOooooh the anticipation!!!!!!

LOLCryLOLLOLCryLOLLOL

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:29am
wait, I thought I was Mod5.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

it'll be after the mafia & superbowl.  I got work to do & I want everyone's full attention, no distractions.  It'll be like our own press conference.

links will be provided, hearts will be brokenBroken Heart

Disillusions of grandeur
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:33am
It's now devolving to something entirely pathetic.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:37am

Bunny would write a Thesis if Ms India was caught with such fraud . The devil is a lie . God works in mysterious ways . I never keep spread sheets or recall everything a member post ,but if i find that Ghost topic a member made for the girl , talking about she would expose me if admin gave her the old account back ? She can come back with my old post , but i stand by everything i said after she came for me too many times for no reason . I work a double shift . First time i came back in the topic . Leaves again no matter what she post about me . Ermm

Message Icon Who Here Is Pregnant RIGHT NOW?
By Bunnyahh, Mar 11 2011 at 2:29pm

Edited by india100 - Feb 01 2014 at 11:55am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:39am
well well well well....ms india bringing dat HEAT!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 203>
  Share Topic