Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 192>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Hol up now, don't do me. I made this username when starflower7 got banned and I used it to PM Samone to communicate with the people who were making up ish about me. I only posted from one account at a time. No cross posting. So I don't know why Samone is pretending she didn't know who I was. I was gon let it slide but coco don't do me.
 Pretending is what SL does best.  For someone so smart, idk how she can be so absent minded

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

"that's how rumors start" so nooow you're concerned with integrity Bunny?? 

Didn't BHM say if your man is constantly accusing you of cheating, he is the one who is cheating? 

How often does Bunny accuse someone of lying? Just this week: India, me, f8. 

add AK & SL 
I stand by alladat tooApprove
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

@ Neka IA 100% & I own it.  
*tips hat*  and i respect that. a previously mentioned, just stick to the one name. *shrug*

other than that, the vendettas man-- all y'all can feel free to scale back. ignore each other and pencil in clashes every few months to keep in touch. LOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:24am
Bunny, no one can be right all the time.  Admit you were wrong and we can move on..cus otherwise, I get the feeling your other alias is about to be dug up.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:25am

yup. And I don't post no all day and night either. Both of these accounts are on here far less than a majority of y'all. So ylq is really reaching

You do realize you cussed me out at 5AM the other Saturday morning, right? You do realize that these posts have date & time stamps on them, right?

So that if someone were to ohhh, say, do a search of your posts for the last month, they'd see the time range during which post, right? 

Stop.it.
my dear, if u paid attention to time zones as much as u pay attention to me, You'd notice that aint MY time, it's yours.  anywho, it was 6 someting my time DH & I wake up around 5:15 to go to work & get kids off to school.  So it's not uncommon to see me on early b4 I go to work.  

It is uncommon to see me on here past midnight.  2 nights ago when bun te broke, I was on till around 1am.  Well my eyes were burning all yesterday, but I still had plenty to do.  That is why I wasn't gonna respond in depth last night.  I am well rested & baring all today
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Bunny, no one can be right all the time.  Admit you were wrong and we can move on..cus otherwise, I get the feeling your other alias is about to be dug up.
wrong about what else? I said I was wrong.  I have already admitted most.  We are at about 70%, I'm trying to get to 100%

I wanna put it ALL out there
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:34am

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

wrong about what else? I said I was wrong.  I have already admitted most.  We are at about 70%, I'm trying to get to 100%

I wanna put it ALL out there

I'm here for the entertainment.  Go ahead. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:37am

Everything I have said in this thread is true. My BHM credibility speaks for itself I think.

Good night ladies.
girl gon --------->  I addressed ur inaccuracies.  Everything was NOT true, close but no cigar.  Just like ak, always remembering stuff (kudos) but remembering bits & pieces, not the whole thing.  

Speaking of which AK, You said the same thing itt about the letter that I corrected u on in aug 2012. idk why you keep saying the same thing with no legs to stand on, but thx to msW for confirming.  When I read what u said I had to roll my eyes yet again cuz u stay acting brand new even when we've talked about it in pm.   You've got that samone syndrome. tsk tsk tsk
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:59am
girl sit down.  it doesn't matter who thanked me, I'm sure every thx I get burns u up tho.  Wacko I am quite accomplished.   Stop derailing & lemme get back to bunn yg a te 2014.  shooo

ahem, I have never ever had romantic feelings for towers or dink.  Towers & I fought like cats & dogs & basically hated each others guts.  Dink was funny & cool at first but he is a psycho & sociopath & will admit it in a heart beat.  Bunz will say that he( Bunz)aint sh*t but it's in jest.   He really is caring, empathetic & has limits on his fuccery like most of us do.  Dink on the other hand DOES NOT.  Once I started to see what type of person he is, I distanced myself.  I told him to save it in case he got banned again, cuz once u do, you don't have access to ur pm's.   

Posting it was low & unexpected. Same goes for Nadia & Towers.  But these are the type of scum ppl they are. I still dont care what ppl say.  Anybody that knew us from swr knows there was no romantic intent, I did not want the D, we never exchanged pics, nudes, numbers, or flirty convo.  I was basically giving him props, nothing more, nothing less. 

But bhm will spin it to seem like it was more scandalous & bigger than it was.

Edited by Senior Detective - Feb 01 2014 at 10:14am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:07am
I do have 3 children. ALL 3 of them have been posted here.  my 2 boys were in my avi when I was TTTjr.  + my baby's pic was when she was just 5 mins old, umbillical still attached, was quickly psted in TTT. Those that were fortunate enough to see it did.  The fact that ppl think I have a cat instead of kids is hilarious.  I had a cat when I was 16.  He is long dead

@ Nini, I'mma tell u the whole story,, Bunz I hope u remember too..
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:08am
pause

bun te
bun. te

bunnyg.ate

Edited by Senior Detective - Feb 01 2014 at 10:09am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair