Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I asked that after Jewels' post lol

in case you didn't understand that post is an insult

not a real inquiry
stop the lies, like I said b4 you do it all the time & that is the 2nd time itt alone.  There may be more.  I'm gonna go back now

no lies

I don't think you have a lot you are proud of offline

ouch
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:54am
@ Neka IA 100% & I own it.  
@ Danie,  understandable, but I dont need points to get into vip.  I already have that.  I woud just need the time.   Juding from the looks of things, I may not make that time. plus vip aint been poppin since 2010.  pshhhh------>  girl bye
@SL nicca plz.  You dont have a clue & it bothers you so.  You & AK say the same sh*t cuz yall want it to be true.  Well too bad.  I am what I am & ur lack of knowedge won't negate that

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ftr bunny..you're under qualified to address me

might wanna check your level of edumacation before you even think bout tryna throw some form of 'shade' and facts.

i dont really diss people for being undereducated because sometimes its just a lack of opportunity, but when when someone is arrogant about their stupidity as you are, i cant help but point to the framed pieces of paper on my wall and have you address that first before you even think about coming for me

the only way you can come for me is if you're bringing me a napkin and a bottle of water

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I asked that after Jewels' post lol

in case you didn't understand that post is an insult

not a real inquiry
stop the lies, like I said b4 you do it all the time & that is the 2nd time itt alone.  There may be more.  I'm gonna go back now

no lies

I don't think you have a lot you are proud of offline

ouch
lord hammercy you are so predictable.  See Coco, this is what I was talking about.  Anywho, for someone that doesn't care at all, you're clicking mighty hard on this thread awaiting my every move.  I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I'm gonna say & to whomSleepy
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:57am
so before bunnyaah you were banned? what was  the name of your original account? why were you banned at first instance? 

BALENCIAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA just watched an underwhleming last episode of coven
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt click the link.. but if yall are talking about the game i think you are.. i was chosen to sub as bodyguard (and other roles) because they didnt show up.. i think 'kk' was one of them. 
she was not
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:01am
for nothing at all.  They were banning a bunch of ic ppl for just BEING here.  Many were causing a ruckus & they just didn't like the cut of our jib.

The name is not important.  There is nothing to search either cuz all of my posts were deleted with that acct.  lemme double check..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:09am
oh wow!  I'm reading  my old posts that were quoted.  I'm still the sameEmbarrassed 

no yall can't know the name
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:11am
tee hee

back to bizniz..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:12am
gawd i wish i had time to watch whats about to unfold.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 203>