Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

100% truth, brutally honest  I take a break from bhm
I thanked this one bunny because although I love a good clown/shame thread...I truly believe you might need to take a break & re-evaluate some things. Maybe this is a way for you to escape your reality, so you create this type of alter universe for yourself...but running from the real world...isn't the answer.

Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:28am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/member_profile.asp?PF=100978

Stern Smile

Oh, so you gon act like you didn't have so many screen names at one point that Admin blocked both your home and work IPs? 

Keep in mind I seldom ask a question I don't already know the answer to.  

This is not me.  I also was not ip blocked for having mult accts.  Each time I was banned, I made one acct.  Until I felt some fishy biz was going on when shesus was banned for nothing at all.  That is when I made TWO accts.  KK & this

Edited by Senior Detective - Feb 01 2014 at 8:33am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I thanked this one bunny because although I love a good clown/shame thread...I truly believe you might need to take a break & re-evaluate some things. Maybe this is a way for you to escape your reality, so you create this type of alter universe for yourself...but running from the real world...isn't the answer.

all of this is really out there, but you got it twisted.  I'mma let you know what's what soon
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:32am

100% truth, brutally honest  I take a break from bhm and commit to one screen name

My advice. I'm not thanking you to VIP, nothing personal.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:33am
This thread has been very entertaining since BHM has been so dry lately and for that I thank you SD &
Don't leave a lot of people are hiding behind something this E-Life is real some members have not returned
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

This thread has been very entertaining since BHM has been so dry lately and for that I thank you SD &
Don't leave a lot of people are hiding behind something this E-Life is real some members have not returned
LOL I'm going pg by pg.  I'll be here a while.  Embarrassed
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:41am
YES the mafia games I was PLAYING, I was cheating cuz I had mult players.  Unfair advantage.  I also NEVER cheated as a mod nor did I ever play in a game that I was modding.  That is all true, I didn't see it as a big deal cuz each time I played, my roles were townies, so I was still with yall trying to figure out the bad guys.  I just had an extra lifeline (oh the shame) 

Except when I was mafia in the very last game played.  That was totally sabotaged from beginning to end.  I am sorry coco & others.  I made sure the votes were in my favor cuz I was playing both sides.

Sigh..  goes back to reading...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

100% truth, brutally honest  I take a break from bhm and commit to one screen name

My advice. I'm not thanking you to VIP, nothing personal.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:43am

You might wanna. I'm not even trippin on the back and forths-- sometimes people don't like each other or don't get along. It happens. It's tiresome to keep bringing up old sh!t, but such is life.-- or the screen names -- people have more than one. again, happens. You are not the first or the last--.

However, the mafia thing, co-signing yourself in threads and sh!t? Yeah, c'mon bunny. That's a lack of integrity and respect for the person you present/report yourself to be and the people (myself included) that were square with you, dedicated time and/or see you as a decent person/friend.

I ain't gonna act all heartbroken, but that's not cool.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

it was never at any point in time. The only time I was suspended and ip banned, I didn't have multiple names

Then what user name were you using when you were posting with the proxy? Not the suspended one.

You need to stop.

that was Bunnyahh & only Bunnyahh.  My original sn was here about a month & a half when the ip ban happened.  I made the bunny acct, used that one ever since but couldn't post on it right away cuz my ip was blocked from both locations
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 192>
  Share Topic