Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 192>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

i can't be the only one who notices when SD does come back to the thread that she does not care about cause she has a life and however she takes one quote or picks one poster to address stirs mess then leave??? Unhappy

the person/quote she picks is something that will get everyone talking about something else other than her....Confused.  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">This thread done took a turn into coochie dr., and if you using Listerine to clean yours,  and the different Samones but no real explanation on the foolery.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">She should get into PR work, she can twist and twerk a Wag the Dog effect like no other.</span>

she'll always pick on the same posters

i can almost predict her responses and to whom, always same sh*t
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ftr bunny..you're under qualified to address me

the only way you can come for me is if you're bringing me a napkin and a bottle of water

Oh the burn..

new avi!!

perf gif!

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

ftr bunny..you're under qualified to address me

the only way you can come for me is if you're bringing me a napkin and a bottle of water

Oh the burn..

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS jewels this was the gif i thought of when he said that yassss

the thing with the keisha acct is that it has 168 posts or so and when i searched last night i got 100 hits of those 100 hits 99 were in the mafia thread of august 2013 and the last post was jan. 2014 -trying to sell an LF. does bunny wear LFs? also where be keisha's 68 posts? she made reference to Harry Potter , does bunny like the Boy Who Lived? is so then *Jamaican thumb daps*
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I wonder what kind of work she does and things she has accomplished in life that makes this board oh so that important to her?

like what small tasks has she yet to master?
this is what I was talkin about yesterday.  idk how u & ak can be like nobody cares, yet u still ask  tons of questions about me ------------>

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

i can't be the only one who notices when SD does come back to the thread that she does not care about cause she has a life and however she takes one quote or picks one poster to address stirs mess then leave??? Unhappy

the person/quote she picks is something that will get everyone talking about something else other than her....Confused.  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">This thread done took a turn into coochie dr., and if you using Listerine to clean yours,  and the different Samones but no real explanation on the foolery.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">She should get into PR work, she can twist and twerk a Wag the Dog effect like no other.</span>

she'll always pick on the same posters 

i can almost predict her responses and to whom, always same sh*t
whom & what?  plz entertain meSleepy

@tc & browneyez that is EXACTLY what I said yesterday & I would be impressed if yall can find one that wasn't mafia related.  
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:13am
Do you want 90% of the truth & enough to be satisfied?

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:14am
100% truth, brutally honest  I take a break from bhm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:15am
100% truth & I go away forever

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:16am
this is a poll, plz thank the appropriate post to see how this turns out.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:17am

I posted posts that were not in the mafia thread where you were quoting yourself
I wil go back & re-read & address various posts.   I have not seen that one yet
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:19am

I asked that after Jewels' post lol

in case you didn't understand that post is an insult

not a real inquiry
stop the lies, like I said b4 you do it all the time & that is the 2nd time itt alone.  There may be more.  I'm gonna go back now
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 192>
  Share Topic