Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 192>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

lord please donmt tell me she still stealing wifi like in the letter Cry

LOL but sh*t, i wish i could steal wifi.  who started telling everyone about wifi passwords?? it used to be so much easier to find an unsecured network.

during a grace hoodrat moment I went and visited my neighbor and typed the number off her intranet box  on my phone  to steal her wifi. 

That is allCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Bunny/KK is ccluvsau

hmmmm...what brought you to that conclusion?

Only thing I remember about CCluv is a story she shared in the sextion and she was also the one to originally introduce the IC to BHM

cc brought the negroes from IC Here, and that letter to dink was like they were familiar with each other....
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:16pm
i cant with that reasoning BWOM lmao bunny's Jamaican ccluvsau enjoyed suckin dack and you know Jamaicans are NOT about that oral sex dutty lifestyleDead
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:17pm
CC no2 was a college student at Auburn or something
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:18pm
Ok Diane, me took a shot inne dark
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Bunny is a G. She had all of us fooled. She was definitely the Capone(pun intended if you get it) to our Gotti.

What does G stand for? Grifter?
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:26pm
G= Gangsta

Unless there is a new term I don't know about lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:28pm
she didn't deny being Omni...i hope she does tomorrow because that would be too too much.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:30pm
who thanked my oral sex post? smdh. Jamaicans be on that "shy bowing" trip, condemn it in public but do it in the bedroom. how much time i must tell y'all

OMGGGGGG i just learned this week that a dancehall male artist released a songs saying "gyal come wine inna my face" that ish made front page of the daily tabloid. i couldnt beleive itClap
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:31pm
http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/mafiathis-aint-a-game_topic363190_post10486000.html?KW=#10486000

you know what...she can't be keisha...that would be too too much too.  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 192>
  Share Topic