Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

does she ever post receipts?

yup does anyone else when it involves me, nope. Pure speculation

* eats soup *

receipts were posted for you love, you just chose to ignore themConfused
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:24pm
LOL

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:25pm
I love inception drama threads. How the hell did Camille come up? So many messy thanks given.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:26pm
That's a lie. That heffa needs glasses. I really can't wait til tomorrow. I am typing with my pinky and getting sauce on my phone. I am getting the check, going home and going to sleep. Tomorrow it's ON like popcorn. Ps the spreadsheet ain't as important as y'all think. It's common knowledge for some.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by -Shesus- -Shesus- wrote:

Suga B, idk whether to be flattered or insulted everytime ppl accuse me of saving stuff & having folders & spreadsheets.

Like on one hand, idk why ppl can't believe that I have a great memory, on the other hand, I think they do know & just wanna joke around.  But in all honesty, everything is mental.  I make mental notes & logs.  Like I kinda did wish I rt clicked when that RR pic dispute came up.  Having to describe it without it in front of me was a pain in the butt.   lol

Ok I do remember this. You went into some long arse explanation tryna draw stick figures and treasure maps to explain your story. You may have a point.

Suga look on the date of the spreadsheet and tell me when it was created please.

eTA i dont think its filled with secret info i think its mostly ppl who've admitted to being other ppl. but just give suga the word and let bhm be the judge

what kinda sauce? tambarind? Pita grill stop serving the mango, tambarind sauces and pepper jelly  all the got is ranch and some other foolishnesCryCry (off topic i know)

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 31 2014 at 10:29pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:28pm
I loves me some Bunny.
I didn't eff with KK too much but I like bunny.

But this right here has me dying from the mafia thread:

"Kk is a regular townie that y'all wanna scapegoat. Well I ain't falling for the bs. I'm down for wonder or suga gg or sandy"

Y'all was on KK for being missing.
Bunny couldn't be both at the same time .she just couldn't and y'all wouldn't let up.

I'm dying inside at the emotional turmoil she was going through

Edited by jonesable - Jan 31 2014 at 10:29pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

If you guys ever have the time, you MUST go back and read the Mafia: Was all good just a week ago thread...pure hilarity now that we know who is who LOLLOL

And based on that thread, Bunny is def: KK, SD, and Omni....and I still think she's Kiesha, but Kiesha didn't play that game... prob because she didn't have enough post to be in ttt sr smh

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

does she ever post receipts?

yup does anyone else when it involves me, nope. Pure speculation

* eats soup *

receipts were posted for you love, you just chose to ignore themConfused
I said pages back that I addressed tc in my post that was ate up. Blame this wack site. I wasnt gonna type all that again on this phone. Its too much
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I loves me some Bunny.
I didn't eff with KK too much but I like bunny.

But this right here has me dying from the mafia thread:

"Kk is a regular townie that y'all wanna scapegoat. Well I ain't falling for the bs. I'm down for wonder or suga gg or sandy"

Y'all was on KK for being missing.
Bunny couldn't be both at the same time .she just couldn't and y'all wouldn't let up.

I'm dying inside at the emotional turmoil she was going through

Lmaaaaoooooo

When I read that quote earlier it reminded me of the game where she was adamant on killing Keisha, although Kiesha was an OBVIOUS townie..sh*t just never made sense...I was so confused, like why is she gunning for Kiesha so bad???? But now it makes sense, all of her characters were catching up to her LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Lmaoo

And SD, I was more so referring to the fact that you claimed not to talk to yourself on the innanets...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 203>