Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:37pm
i'm probably going to miss everything tomorrow.  i have a lot of work to make up for after snowpocalypse and i have to prep for Superbowl Sunday.  that was probably the point tho.  people will be busy.  it's like when celebrities announce their split on a friday evening.  public relations 101.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:46pm

does she ever post receipts?

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I typed a whole big long thing but it was not posted. Long story short, stop waiting for me. I'll be on tomorrow

200 page push

shaq gif...

Inserted GIF for TC!!

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

does she ever post receipts?

yup does anyone else when it involves me, nope. Pure speculation

* eats soup *
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bombor@@sscllaatttt jewels dettol!!! noooooooooooooo well at least it wasnt Jeyes! deadddddinnnnnggggggsssss

Hey Diane Smile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hey auntie that wasnt me cursing ah swear it was Diane (23)

thats the beauty of njhairluv same damn screenname. I have to agree with afro's post on the previous page excellent sum up of the state of affairs. I'll check the links thanks

o/t i just came back from PriceSmart and saw a lone  2-pack of Dettol by the kitty food and just LOST it.LOLLOL still team bunny me and cokes got this.

did slayfresh post the pics in the special place?Embarrassed

Yeah right Niece LOL,   I will be calling you tomorrow!!   I love Dettol Thumbs Up  The one from Canada, is not as strong as what is supplied in Jamaica.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:06pm
I'm saying doh. I gotta save this excel format and bring it out at the right time doh. I'm just gonna be thanking the multiple e-personality post super hard from now on. Quoting and all. ***inserts evil laugh***.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I know Bunny has a fam.
In the conference call her baby let it be known he/she was present.

LOL sure did

AND LMAO @ Hunny and the depends comment

Ok this thread is getting intense. Back to reading
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Brown this thread is to long for me to find that quote but I seen what you didStern Smile

I have no idea what you're talking about LOLBig smileLOL

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:18pm
bunny wheres the party at tonight? i just came back from a little get together myself.

bunny what zodiac sign are you? lawwwwwkkksss bunny post the excel sheet nuh and mix up the place likkle bit cho man

heyyyyy auntie C *waves* tomorrow i'll be home up until 3:30 (errands)

bunny had admit she loved BHM someone even posted the link a few pages back 

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 31 2014 at 10:24pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:20pm
If you guys ever have the time, you MUST go back and read the Mafia: Was all good just a week ago thread...pure hilarity now that we know who is who LOLLOL

And based on that thread, Bunny is def: KK, SD, and Omni....and I still think she's Kiesha, but Kiesha didn't play that game... prob because she didn't have enough post to be in ttt sr smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 203>
  Share Topic