Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@Kfoxx I kind of like that about her. No fcks will be given.

ohh fcks are given, no matter what your keystrokes say, it tis actions that prove otherwise.CryCryCryCry
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

frfr we may have to seek some help for old girl LOL

Ok, let me get off bhm, I'm laughing way too hard at work...I'm just gonna leave this post right here though:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

I hate all of you. nobody trusted me and every round they tried to kill me. Mafia was the only one who trusted me and now I see why they kept me around to the end. smh

where the hell was my investigation. I could have been a great help if I had the right direction
 Hug awww

lol omg this crazy bish Shocked
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">afro's post count is so high because i thank him on every post </span>

you're not the only one who does that

check my post at the bottom of page 86, i knew PH was doing that too LOLOL
shout out to YLQ for thanking me to VIP cause even nowCryCryCryCry 54 more post till 5000 but with the help of this thread ill make it.

man the internet shut down on me couple hours agoCryCryCry 29 more pages though!!Star

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Moments like this I wish I had a good Jamaican Impression (So I could suck my teeth and break into some foul patois)! It would be so appropriate for the moment! This is 100 percent USDA, GRADE A bull ass sh!t! And my ass is here for it! Anddddd the gates of my messy ass inbox are wide open for that spreadsheet. 

The doors of the church are now open....

this post was the last one i saw dwl dwl dwl dwl dwl qualified just use a bloooooooooooooddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ah lie ah lie mi cant believe no sah and shake your head rapidly next time

coco i havent seen one new e-beefer with bunny pop up and this thread is light no one is going HAM

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 31 2014 at 4:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

exactly what is there to cape for?

No idea, coco kept saying she was trying to keep hope alive and something bout a cape/

the internet is sometimes an escape from all that is your life.

what surprises me is people are surprisedConfused My cousin on fb now showing off her new updated kitchen her man paid for, in reality every last one of them stainless steel appliances came from aarons rental. I didnt comment, if she want imaginary fb shine, carry the hell on.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:05pm
I BHM

Bunny, has a great jerk chicken recipe thats all I got tho…
And my friends and family was thinkin--- I went to a special school because of her recipe.

Indeed, she is not the only one with different login names...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:05pm
i know i know pg. 
im about to fold it up.. 
Ouch
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:10pm
I'm back yall. Bunnyah aint shyyt being Shesus also. I knew SD and KK were in cohoots during the mafia game. I feel cheated. Gimme my time back.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:10pm
if you knew bunny you would be surprised too pg.. shes an interesting character. 

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:10pm
I'm still waving my Jamaican flag cape. whats this abt jerk chicken recipe? LMKS

bunny dont mek them run you, come back
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:10pm
MK pm me the recipe, I love jerk chicken Cry I wonder do sd ask kk stuff like , can you to chop this onion in the kitchen?

we laughing but I think it goes deeper than I got 2 screen names but I will leave that alone.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 192>
  Share Topic