Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:35pm
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

from the Mafia This is not a game thread she was

Krystal: BODYGUARDLOL
Senior Detective: Mafia
KeishaWeadee:  Reviver and also ended up getting a 2nd special role when someone didn't show up and also helped kill the bodyguard

That sh*t is bat sh*t crazy.  The Keisha personality led the charge against wonder in that thread and then acted all innocent and "newbie" and "unclear" on the special role after her other e-personas got her killed and took out our special roles.   She pretty much decided mid-way on a mafia win and dug in dragging the town around like a ragdoll.  

Ruthless.    

OFMG Bunny!!!!LOL

LOL beautifully twisted....Dead
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:37pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Coco who is the other KK? Suga jr, Krystal and Keisha all came about during the same game.

Unvote:Vicki
Vote:Suga Jr
 yes Bunny asked me to play
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:39pm
lmaaaooooo bunny i beg of you...make it stop....eat the cake!!!!!!!!!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

One hunnit+ pages!

Neka, come make a speech gurl. I demand
  a shout-out for being an integral part of your 1st plat thread. And don't forget to give luv to the people way out in the cheap seats. Thumbs Up
[ak]guuuuuuuuurrrrrl[/ak]

I wanna thank samone for the idea and my rt peeps for co-signing it. Y'all know who you are. Farra, you're always an inspiration to the young cubs out here. Suga, Suga jr, Diane, India-- y'all are always so uplifting. Hey to y'all that turnt up-- cc & her tea, kfoxx, Sandra, Claudie. Thank you to those that read past the title and joined me on this wild ride.

Bunny-- It's aight man. I don't even hold it against you. You went with it until you had just enough rope.

Last and certainly not least-- my baby doll clc. We made it baby!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:44pm
Oh my!  I have to stop reading that thread.  the SD persona was the sane cop and Krystal was the bodyguard and Keisha was the reviver.    And CamiK was the insane psychiatrist talking about fck the town and deez nuts.  

No wonder that game was the most hilarious thing ever.   OMG ashbash its a good thing you were drunk that nightLOLCryLOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:45pm

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:45pm
^Is she dancing over Bunny's credibility?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:46pm
@Kfoxx lmao that was the best townie chat though I probably shouldn't admit that since I was a mod.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 203>
  Share Topic