Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:42pm
the thing with multiple usernames or an old member making new account (locked out, requested the old one be closed ) etc is the poster seems too familiar both with bhm and its happenings and also the poster themselves (post style e-beef) Krystal Klaear was funny from jump just cause her initial were KK. every time it happens to starflower she goes "how did y'all know", "ive never been here before" but they tell on themselves leopard dont change spots man.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

They already FTP'd her.  It will not pass.  She will be reminded quickly; BHM doesn't forget.  I'm learning early. Embarrassed

they let sofamous/pookies scamming and pic passing go eventually.. 
it'll pass. 

they didnt say much/let it go to starflower when she already had liesnalibis ready to go when 'starflower' got banned 

give it a few days. 

Hol up now, don't do me. I made this username when starflower7 got banned and I used it to PM Samone to communicate with the people who were making up ish about me. I only posted from one account at a time. No cross posting. So I don't know why Samone is pretending she didn't know who I was. I was gon let it slide but coco don't do me.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

cos SD was cheating like a mug.

Yes, lawd we got fawked.  And re-reading, several of us sensed it the first time. LOL

I'm re-reading like wtf??LOL..bunny was the bodyguard AND mafia in that game #icant LOL

Aw man, this is so f*cked up.  I guess nobody is itching to play mafia anymore now after this? LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

"that's how rumors start" so nooow you're concerned with integrity Bunny??

Didn't BHM say if your man is constantly accusing you of cheating, he is the one who is cheating?

How often does Bunny accuse someone of lying? Just this week: India, me, f8.

Y'all gon learn one damn day!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:44pm

orly.  you concernced about intergritity.  meanwhile...back at the ranch....you submit 2 (or maybe even more) of your screen names to play in a mafia game at the same damn time????  is this what i am reading?

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 30 2014 at 10:46pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:44pm

i still fcks with you bunny
but gosh Ouch

you could have told me.. 

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

meh...it seems a little cray cray but I still like Bunny lol

Also this and this.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:44pm

i didnt click the link.. but if yall are talking about the game i think you are.. i was chosen to sub as bodyguard (and other roles) because they didnt show up.. i think 'kk' was one of them. 

You were modding in the game I'm talking about..

My bad for bumping that old thread, I was trying to post this quote LOL

idk if the pic will post...but its the "tombstone" for KK...you were the bodyguard...and also maf in the same game...why you still trying to play us??Cry

idk how tf all didnt know bunny was mafia…………….

she is usually sooo talkative and aggressive an dramatic and crazy… 
except the game when she was cop or doc 

smh… 

y'all wasn't thinkin.. you were too hasty.. i tried to give y'all the time to think things over…. 

smh 

[QUOTE=coconess] [/QUOTE

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

it was never at any point in time. The only time I was suspended and ip banned, I didn't have multiple names

Then what user name were you using when you were posting with the proxy? Not the suspended one.

You need to stop.

I never posted with a proxy. Those things never worked for me. Years ago when I 1st and only time I got blocked, I was only with the bunnyahh acct
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:46pm
oh no
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:48pm

BHM is why I have trust issues DisapproveCry

We're still e-besties rememberCryHug

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com